快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Video Skin ideas for broadcasting on Twitch

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would love it if Virtual DJ allowed web browser source option in their video skins so i can show followers/subs/donations from Streamlabs on my Twitch stream. It would also be great to use that to incorporate chat right into my stream. Allowing this creates more of an interaction between broadcaster and streamer and it keeps viewers engaged. I like the default "for Live" Video Skin but it's not dynamic enough for what makes a broadcaster on Twitch successful.

Alternatively, having another way to display recent followers, subscribers, donators, and chatters within my Twitch broadcast while still having the Shader and a web cam source would be ace.

发表时间 Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 6:23 am
just use streamlabs software to broadcast .... that will fix the issue :-)

you can capture and broadcast the VDJ video window and place the widgets on top of it inside their software.

发表时间 Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 12:05 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Maybe the "adds" page (which is browser part already) may be exposed as other browser parts for use stand alone with custom url/html
this way it could be used in any skin <netbrowser .../>

发表时间 Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 12:32 pm
@wickedmix clearly, my brain was super fried when i made this request but yes lol good thinking! ofc i can just use the VDJ video window in my (sl)obs layout. thanks for the response!

@Nicotux yeah, may require some finagling to get a custom skin to work -- what would be cool with this native approach is that the community could then share it within VDJ as an out-of-box solution (as opposed to using a third-party to stream).

发表时间 Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 6:50 pm
I have just used VDJ for the first time to directly broadcast on Twitch. Previously I've used various software options, and my Prime 4 standalone.

It worked well, and feedback was positive (good sound and graphics) but.....

Please Atomix can we have an option for the clock to show how long a broadcast has been running?

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 5:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@ groovin use stopwatch

custom button action
stopwatch_reset

custom button name
`stopwatch`

side point, [because I can't test] I think
get_record_time

also gives broadcast time

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 5:40 pm
Thanks loco. I did look through the verb list for something suitable but couldn't see anything.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 6:12 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ah merde, that's my bad, I've been the one updating the english verb list since it exceeded 60k chars [1 page limit] [not entirely true, a couple of copy pastes out of the in app script definitions bigger than 60k were posted but got truncated, so I fixed that, and expanded a few little bits, beyond in app definition, only custom_button variations, get_time & _cast relative/absolute; iirc ]
poor form on my part as I remember it going public [I think I even mentioned the release in script school]

Added now [catalogued under "text" p2]

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 6:50 pm
I was looking in the software, not here (easier to type and see results).

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 9:44 pm
locodog wrote :
I think get_record_time also gives broadcast time

No, unfortunately not. I just tried here by adding it to the clock instead of the timer.

It shows (literally) record time but not broadcast time.

It's annoying as action="broadcast_message 'full'" shows a time display when recording, but for broadcasting it doesn't.

Atomix, please.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 9:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)