快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Problem when I load a song the other song stops
jukpelPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
With the new program version I have this problem. When a song is playing on deck 1 and load another song on deck 2 the active track changes automatically and music stops before I start playing the song on deck 2.... ??!!

What can I do?

Jukka'
Finland

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 4:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the Deck appear as playing on screen ?
If it's only audio that stops, then probably you send Headphones signal (PFL) to the same channel as the Master Output ?
Are you using any specific controller/hardware/sound card?
What is your Audio setup in VirtualDJ ?

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 4:31 pm
jukpelPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Yes thank you I did factory reset and now it works ok.

By the way does the new program version support the pioneer DDJ-400? I think I had the same problem when I tried to use it on a gig recently.

Jukka

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 5:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ddj400 is supported.

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 6:28 pm
Hi. i am having the same problem too. When i load the song on one track the other track stops then continues. Im using Denon MC7000

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 20 @ 12:28 am
user11266462 wrote :
Hi. i am having the same problem too. When i load the song on one track the other track stops then continues. Im using Denon MC7000

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 20 @ 12:31 am
user11266462 wrote :
i am having the same problem too

Did you read the thread?

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 20 @ 8:03 am
I just wanted to say Thank you DJdad , I had never experienced this but after reading your response, I checked and sure enough... Both my master and headphones were set to same channel 1&2. After changing headphones to 3&4 , seems to have fixed my situation. Many thanks ...this is the very reason I paid for the program, your support in times of need has been priceless. Michael aka DJ older than dirt haha.

发表时间 Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 7:34 pm
I have the same problem but i dint see your answers

发表时间 Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 6:02 pm
Most likely your master output and headphones output are switched in the audio config

发表时间 Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 8:05 pm