快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Tabs for Playlists / Filefolder / Searchresults

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everybody,

my name is Stefan an i am from Germany. I am a hobby-DJ and I´m currently using a basic Musicplayer without dj-capabilities (Mediamonkey with a special Skin).

I already bought a DJ-Controller (Denon MC6000 MK2) and I am now looking for a DJ-Software. Serato and Tracktor just don’t work for me and I like Virtual DJ best so far, however it is still missing some features in my opinion.

Mediamonkey, for example, provides a tab bar, where you can create multiple Playlists, filefolders or searchresults at once, (e.g: Chrome or Mediamonkey) like the picture in the Dropbox-attachment.

The first one showing, how it is in Mediamonkey and the second, how it could be done in Virtual DJ. That way, you can easily switch between the lists and you can easily find previously marked songs to play now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/snh5uh5161etqmp/Mediamonkey2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1km023l7wcisen0/VDJ2020-2.jpg?dl=0

This is a big benefit and makes file handling a lot easier. I could imagine, that this is also a welcomed feature for many other users. I do not want to miss that anymore in Virtual DJ .

My question or request would therefore be: is it possible to include this feature in the next version of Virtual DJ? Please... ?

Best whishes from Germany
Stefan

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 1:23 pm

You can do this in the side windows (called sidelist) right side of browser.
Either drag and drop over to that area, or click the => button to copy over

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 1:36 pm
Would be great if there was an option to search to find a virtual folder, so many times I'm trying to find a virtual folder under pressure and just cannot locate it.

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 2:58 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

You can do this in the side windows (called sidelist) right side of browser.
Either drag and drop over to that area, or click the => button to copy over

But you will not get a search result in which playlist the track is

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 6:25 pm
That's great and nearly what I was looking for.

But why did you not put the Tab-Windows in the middle, as in my example?
So you would always have the playlist in view and you can directly copy the files per Drag and Drop to the playlist...

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 7:00 pm
earlycon wrote :

So you would always have the playlist in view and you can directly copy the files per Drag and Drop to the playlist...

Thats why it works better in sideview. Since you can drag and drop from main browser / search results to the docked playlist/folder in sideview :)

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 10:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)