快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ 2020 - Clone Deck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys. Great job with VDJ 2020. One small but important feature that hasn't been ported over to the new VDJ 2020 is the little buttons on the scratch waveform panel to clone decks. I don't see any buttons for cloning decks in the PRO skin.

发表时间 Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 3:13 pm
Look at the pause/stop button (bottom left of each jog). When you load a track to one deck, you will see the icon on the other deck's button change. It's become a clone button.

发表时间 Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 3:15 pm
Thanks Groovin!

发表时间 Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 3:26 pm
For the benefit of anyone else who is having trouble with this, if you want to clone a deck (A) to deck (B), deck B must be unloaded first. When deck B is unloaded, the 'stop' button on the bottom left of the jogwheel will change to display the clone deck feature.

发表时间 Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 3:31 pm
So u have to unload the deck to use clone ??omg theres gotta b another way

发表时间 Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 6:24 pm
Use custom buttons.

发表时间 Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 6:33 pm
Jus setup and my mappings are still there on my kontrol z2 for clone deck so its all good lol thanks

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:03 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
when there a song loaded it will change.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:51 pm
In performance or pro mode, by choosing "deck position" "full", there is no unload button or clone button on the C & D decks!
For example, I use the Pro skin in 4 decks;
the A & B turntables have the "unload" and "clone" buttons. So I can clone the reading or loop from A to B or vice versa.
But I can not clone from A to C (or B to D)!

Yet, if we choose the "compact" or "small" turntables, we find the "eject" and "clone" buttons on the C & D turntables.

Could we correct that (on the full 4 deck version which I really like)?

P.S .: It's really amazing to be able to clone the music or a loop in progress from one of the main turntables (A & B) to the other turntables (eg C or D) !!
It seems to me that we could not do it before

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 9:54 am
PRESTIGE SONORISATION wrote :
In performance or pro mode, by choosing "deck position" "full", there is no unload button or clone button on the C & D decks!

The are layered/swap decks (smaller view), that you can easily put at top for full view, and then have all buttons available..
Press the arrow up button to toggle top decks (see image)

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 1:57 pm
It does not work.
If we do this, the deck that we will go back (for example the C instead of the A) will not clone the correct deck (ie clone the A towards the C), but it will clone the deck in front of her (ie B to A)

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 2:41 pm
PRESTIGE SONORISATION wrote :
It does not work.
If we do this, the deck that we will go back (for example the C instead of the A) will not clone the correct deck (ie clone the A towards the C), but it will clone the deck in front of her (ie B to A)

If the deck you are cloning to, is the selected deck, the opposite deck will be cloned (at top)
Or you can clone other selected deck .. (click the deck you want to select by the letter A B C D at the deck )

Can even clone deck C to A this way :) (clone left side to left side)

发表时间 Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 3:20 pm
dj t boogie wrote :

If you have a controller, you can just double click the LOAD button and it will automatically eject the current song and clone the other song simultaneously. That's how I do it. Super fast!!!

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 12:44 am
thanks for the tip, brochacho

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 8:50 pm
slyraguPRO InfinityMember since 2010
DJay 2Legit wrote :
dj t boogie wrote :

If you have a controller, you can just double click the LOAD button and it will automatically eject the current song and clone the other song simultaneously. That's how I do it. Super fast!!!

Yes, thanks for great tip, DJay 2legit!! double click the load button works great!!

发表时间 Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 8:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)