快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Music apps to use for public use

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

CubzzzHome userMember since 2019
I've read that Deezer is for ''Personal use only''... does anyone know any other apps Ican use to stream my music onto VDJ so that I'm able to use it at local pubs and clubs or am I able to use Deezer if the clubs have ''Public Performance Licence''?

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 9:08 am
The local laws are always tricky
But the iDJPool content/streaming option in VDJ is supposed to be for DJing in public

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 9:12 am
Cubzzz wrote :
stream my music

If you're streaming it, it's not your music.

Cubzzz wrote :
use it at local pubs and clubs

To do that, you need to buy or rent a full Pro Infinity license for VDJ. Without one, VDJ is for home use only.

Which country are you in? Laws and services differ from place to place, but generally, streaming services are aimed at consumers, not DJs, and as such are for personal use only.

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 9:28 am
[/quote]
Which country are you in? Laws and services differ from place to place, but generally, streaming services are aimed at consumers, not DJs, and as such are for personal use only.

I'm from the U.K... what way am I able to get songs onto VDJ? 'm not fussed if I have to purchase songs if that means I can play them at clubs and pubs. I just want to know how I'm able to get songs that I'm legally allowed to use on VDJ to like I say perform in clubs and pubs?

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 9:53 am
Well you can pretty much rule out consumer streaming services for public performance.

Even if the venue has a license for public performance of music, the T&Cs of services like Spotify, Tidal, Deezer etc. all state that they cannot be used for public performance.

There's a service in the UK that's designed for business use (DJs, broadcasters etc) called I Like Music. The downloads are all WAV, not compressed MP3s, and the rates per track are very reasonable.

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 10:17 am
Thank you mate. will have a look at it now

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 10:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)