快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I'm not understanding scripts properly. What resources are available to me?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,
I'm looking to use POI's and action scripts to control parameters of the audio, and I'm having a tough time. What I'd like to do, is set an action POI that will begin fading out the low end frequencies until the end of the track. I can do this very quickly and easily in Ableton, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the script that will make this happen in VDJ. I tried "eq_low 'fadeout'" but that didn't seem to have any impact. I'd also like to set an action POI that tells the song to begin fading out until the end of the song. So far, I haven't found a way to do this. I can certainly set a POI that will tell the song to begin fading out over a certain duration (in seconds) but this isn't useful because each song is different and a 2s fade out duration may work on one song, but sound terrible on the next. Again, this is something I can do very quickly and easily in Ableton, but I'm not seeing a script for it in VDJ. I'm sure the script exists, I just don't understand scripts well enough to write it.

I've tried looking at the "VDJ Script Database" in VDJPedia but after reading through it, it still doesn't make sense to me. I've also tried contacting the concierge, reading the manual, and looking at the script examples in settings -> controllers... if I copy and paste a script from that section, it works for me. But when I try to enter my own script, it doesn't seem to work.

Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you!

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 19 @ 9:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Fadeout is a query only and is based around how stuff on video skins is shown. I'll have a think about dynamic fade, are you mac or pc?

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 19 @ 2:27 am
Atomic never should have removed the Timeline feature. That was close to how you’d do it in Live.

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 19 @ 12:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)