快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ 8.3 B4848 - CRASH EVERY TIME TRY TO RECORD VIDEO MIX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello!, My virtual dj 8.3 b4848 crash every time I try to record my videos mix.
It restart but never record. but I can record audio, i can mix videos, the problem is when push the "Star Recording"
I use Pioneer ddj sx2, mac book pro.
I will appreciate your hell..
Thanks!

ps: It never happened with my other vdj version
Thanks!.

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 4:33 pm
tested with win10 machine and works fine recording even with stacking effects and shaders.
might be just a mac thing?

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 6:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Like WCC, ok with win10

What can you tell us elterrible? What o/s, does the problem persist without your SX?

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 6:42 pm
Have you tried rolling back to a previous build?

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 6:47 pm
locodog wrote :
Like WCC, ok with win10

What can you tell us elterrible? What o/s, does the problem persist without your SX?

Hi Locodog, I'm using osX el capitan - 6gig - memory
Thanks for your Attention!

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 19 @ 6:58 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Have you tried rolling back to a previous build?

Hi kradcliffe!
I just did a roll back to previous build and no luck :( it just crash and restart the program, but I did notice that it create the file name but it is empty..!

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 19 @ 7:03 pm
You need to provide more detailed information.

What format are you trying to record in? Where (which directory) are you trying to record? Have you tried changing the format or the directory?

When you say it never happened with your other version - which version? On the same computer?

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 19 @ 7:23 pm
groovindj wrote :
You need to provide more detailed information.

What format are you trying to record in? Where (which directory) are you trying to record? Have you tried changing the format or the directory?

When you say it never happened with your other version - which version? On the same computer?

Hi Groovindj, Yes, I did tried 2 formats, web nd mp4, i was using the desktop as folder then I did change it, also the last version was 8.2 b3663.
Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 19 @ 4:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)