快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: What should i buy to start producing my own music ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

None of that is for producing. Those are DJ decks.

First thing you need is a DAW to produce music.

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 12:04 pm
None of those. They are all for live DJing - not for producing new music

Music production is normally done in a DAW software like Ableton, Logic, Pro tools, FL studio and so on. So an idea could be to buy a cheap midi keyboard that comes with a limited version of a DAW, and is great for controlling that DAW. Then you can spend the rest of the money to upgrade the DAW software to a more pro version.
There are a few suggestions in the video below:

Apart from that you will eventually need a better soundcard and some studio monitors. And of course a decent laptop

Then when you have produced your first tracks, and are ready to play them live as a DJ, then you can come back to VDJ and one of the controllers above. The Denon MC4000 is then a good choice in my opinion

EDIT: Wickedmix was faster :)

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 12:11 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Make friends with someone who makes music, they might have some gear you could borrow at very least they can teach you about their gear/ choice of DAW. Djing & production have some skills that cross over but they are different disciplines.

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 12:52 pm
I would suggest you spend a bit more and buy an Ableton Push 2 (which includes a basic version of Live).

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 5:46 pm
Thank you very much for your answers, i think i'll buy tomorrow the arturia MiniLab mkII. I allready got pro tools to go with.

发表时间 Wed 27 Mar 19 @ 8:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)