快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Audio glitch .....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've got the latest version of Virtual DJ. I'm getting an audio gllitch once maybe twice a night and I can't figure it out . Tried both WASAPI and ASIO drivers . Any help appreciated . Using Focusrite Scarlett audio card . DJ Kenny

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 8:08 am
Hello, do you use the native ASIO driver for the Focusrite Scarlett or ASIO4ALL ??

1- If you are using the native ASIO driver, try to increase a bit your latency setting and check if you hear glitches again.

2- If you are using asio4all, try to download the native ASIO driver specific for your Scarlett USB interface from here:
https://customer.focusrite.com/support/downloads

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 10:15 am
In some forums, they said that asio4all driver is better than native scarlett asio driver especially the 2i2 version, so if you are using the native driver you can give a try to the asio4all and see what happens

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 10:27 am
ASIO4ALL is not an ASIO driver. It’s just an emulator that piggybacks onto the existing Windows driver. If you have a pro interface then you should use the supplied driver which is specifically for that hardware.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 11:49 am
I posted the same problem in this forum and people blamed it on my equipment. I installed the old version I have and the problem went away

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 9:15 pm
DJ Andrew Ryan wrote :
people blamed it on my equipment

No - people asked you a bunch of questions to try and determine the likely cause.

You posted presumably asking for help, then when people tried to help, you dismissed things as if you knew better.

Nobody was blaming anyone or anything. They were simply trying to help.

发表时间 Thu 09 May 19 @ 4:39 pm
groovindj wrote :
DJ Andrew Ryan wrote :
people blamed it on my equipment

No - people asked you a bunch of questions to try and determine the likely cause.

You posted presumably asking for help, then when people tried to help, you dismissed things as if you knew better.

Nobody was blaming anyone or anything. They were simply trying to help.

Most things mentioned had to do with something other than the update of VDJ... In one post, it was stated the problem was most likely not the VDJ update without even knowing anything... People who tried to help never even mentioned to try a roll back... Some who try to help give stupid and arrogant answers... happens all the time....

发表时间 Fri 10 May 19 @ 7:51 pm
Don Moir wrote :
without even knowing anything

...which is why it's necessary to ask questions.

Don Moir wrote :
never even mentioned to try a roll back

It should have been the first port of call for the user before even posting. Shouldn't need to be mentioned IMO. But again, asking questions is necessary 99.9% of the time because people tend not to give adequate info.

发表时间 Fri 10 May 19 @ 8:18 pm
groovindj wrote :
Don Moir wrote :
without even knowing anything

...which is why it's necessary to ask questions.

...and after blaming everything but the update, the update was mostly disregarded as a possible cause...

groovindj wrote :
Don Moir wrote :
never even mentioned to try a roll back

It should have been the first port of call for the user before even posting. Shouldn't need to be mentioned IMO. But again, asking questions is necessary 99.9% of the time because people tend not to give adequate info.

If there was any kind real testing it should not be necessary but end users are mostly in the dark about this anyway... The OP was actually afraid to do an update because of problems. No need to ask useless questions and instead suggest the most relevant thing first which is to try a roll back first. Testing 101 but not for most end users and rollback should clearly have been the first thing mentioned by anyone trying to help. Also a rollback should be available automatically by the (beta or otherwise) update or at least an option. Besides this thing, much more is blamed on something else rather than VDJ and is very clear to anyone knowing anything and end user is left clueless.

Also seems rather than missing the opportunity to test these problems, it appears many times no action is taken to fix hoping they just disappear.

发表时间 Fri 10 May 19 @ 8:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)