快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Different coloured keys in the title list

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello folks!

I haven't found yet an explanation in the user manual, in the forum, or elsewhere why the same key value, e.g. "08A" (A minor), sometimes appears in purple, and sometimes appears in blue in title lists. This color difference also exists with other keys, e.g. pieces of music with the key "09A" appear sometimes in turquoise blue, and sometimes in light green. What does this color difference mean?

Thanks in advance,
Stephan

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 7:04 pm

Havent seen that.. should be constant one color for one value. Post a screenshot?

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 7:46 pm
Yes, here it is:

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 7:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps keyDetection is set to electronic?
It's recommeneded to set it to broad range to include all keys.

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 6:38 am
My title collection consists almost exclusively of electronic music. In addition, there should be some comprehensible explanation for the different colors of the list entries, regardless of the keyDetection setting. 08A is 08A, but why sometimes purple and sometimes blue?

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 6:25 pm
@Adion: I've tried it out and now some titles have a different key than before. OK, I will try to see if the tracks can now be better mixed to a harmonic set. Thanks for the tip! Thanks for the hint and for your help!

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 6:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The key detection setting was mostly there for backward compatibility with VirtualDJ 7, but it is recommended to have it at broad range for best results.

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 7:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)