快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Problem when installing Virtual DJ - Could not access network location

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey VDJ forums, I've decided to get back into the hobby with the newly found time I got now.

However, when I try to install Virtual DJ (the free, current version as well as the old installers from years ago), there's always the same error message:

"Could not access network location
\\?\C:\Users\username.DESKTOP-5JT0EJC\Documents\VirtualDJ."

I tried running the old installers too, all had the same problem.
Now, I really have no idea about technology and stuff, so it could be just something really stupid I'm just not aware about.
I can't uninstall VirtualDJ as it's not even installed in the first place.

So, what can I do? I have no idea what to do and all I want is to just mix some tracks together for a CD for my car when I go on a road trip next week.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 11:23 am
Why not just download the NEWEST 2018 version or download your LE version from your Account ?

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 2:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably something is left over from a previous installation, stored at some registry and Windows keeps looking at the same incorrect path. Clean Registry from any VirtualDJ traces using a Registry Cleaner app, restart computer, re-download installer and run after.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 5:02 pm
When you install an older version, it deletes the current one as expected and quits without installing the version you are trying to install which is unexpected. So you have to run it twice. Does not tell you about this as far as I know. Been like this a long time I believe.

发表时间 Thu 14 Feb 19 @ 6:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)