快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Color FX New by Early Access Update not realy works. - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Adion wrote :
If you want color fx to work like in 4720 you should use a different slot than colorfx. The colorfx slot is indeed limited to plugins that are verified to work correctly as colorfx.
To use the colorfx slot you should now also use the filter_ actions instead

Sorry , I can't understand this.
In 4720 the Color work great , but in the New Update no more.
Why make a good working Funtion to a Funtion thats no more works?
Virtual DJ find no Plugins , The Text shows a Color FX when the Filter is there , Users can't see is Filter or Color in use.....
In the Original Skin cant toggle from Filer to Color FX....
And now Cant Update to new Version , because than my Skin thans many work , no more works correct :-(
And Why Limited to FXs ? User should can change which Plugins they will use...
Sorry thats not good.
Nice Weekend
PS: I have a different Option for Color FX in my Skin , I can toggle from Filter to Color with a Button , its extra Panel , You see this in my example.. ;-)
Works better , I can Change when I will Use Color or Filter ;-)
I can send you my skin than you can see this and test it with 4720 , than you can see that better works ;-)

发表时间 Sat 19 Jan 19 @ 9:58 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Code of plugins need to be changed/adapted to be compatible with colorfx. By 'limited', Adion meant compatible list of plugins.
Regression tests are done before a release but it's not possible to cover everything with the high level of customization of VirtualDJ (skins,...). That's why Atomix offers different types of updates of VirtualDJ (from 3 to 4 levels) in order to let customers give feebacks and offer a stable official release. It's an Agile approach (where customers feebacks are important and taken into account) and it offers VirtualDJ releases more often.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 19 @ 4:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It should also be very easy to update your skin to the old behavior.
Just change 'colorfx' to 4 to use slot 4 instead of the dedicated color fx slot.

In the default color fx slot only approved color fx are shown, since it does not work well with all effects. (For those not explicitly compatible, it will just use parameter 1, but that will depend on the effect if it actually does anything meaningful)

That the effect list is empty when the default effects had been moved to sub-folders was indeed a bug, and that will be fixed in the next update.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 19 @ 5:29 am
Adion wrote :
Just change 'colorfx' to 4 to use slot 4 instead of the dedicated color fx slot.

In the default color fx slot only approved color fx are shown, since it does not work well with all effects. (For those not explicitly compatible, it will just use parameter 1, but that will depend on the effect if it actually does anything meaningful)

That the effect list is empty when the default effects had been moved to sub-folders was indeed a bug, and that will be fixed in the next update.

Yes , the effect , thats Virtual DJ not found Plugins when sorted in Other Folders is real a Bug , that I I know...
The other is , when I toggle to Filter , the Label shows not Filter when the Slider is at 12oClock , the keeps the Name from the Color FX... The must when I have Filter in Use the Text Label shown that i have Filter in use.
To the Limited what You say , I have many othe Plugins they fine with the Color FX ... Many more.. That I have in Use , also VSTs , and good other Virtual DJ Effects...
You may not be able to use all the effects there, but much more ...
And I have already tested a lot of them, which are just wonderful as a live effect ... That find me a pity.
Well, if you mean to limit something that users could decide and test on the individual, even though it was already working great, then I can't change that.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 19 @ 12:59 pm
Ohhh, now I've found another bug.
If the color FX is activated, the limiter will not work.
I can turn up the gain fully and nothing happens ...

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 1:33 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Any specific effect this happens to?
What do you mean nothing happens? Do you get clipping?

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 6:42 am
Adion wrote :
Any specific effect this happens to?
What do you mean nothing happens? Do you get clipping?

No not specific effect , bei all effect in Color FX , wenn activated.
Wenn I turn off a Color FX then the Limiter works normal.
With nothing happen I mean , than the Limiter do nothing than ;-) ( Sorry its the Translater from Google :-( )
Test it ;-) Activate a Color FX , make the gain full on , and You see the Limiter not Works (Limiter Indicator not blink) , than turn the Color FX off (deactivate it) and do the same , and you will see , the Limiter works how ever ;-) Have test it with many Color FX...

Ohh and there is the also the Problem , that the Slider from the Flanger moves directly fast to 100% wenn I move the Color Slider..

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 4:33 pm
Since we are talking about the possibilities of activating the ColorFx ​​with the available sound effects, you could consider how to associate these effects with video effects.

I'm waiting for my man ..

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 11:05 pm
DjYayay2014 wrote :
you could consider how to associate these effects with video effects.

This!! I would love to see this happen as well!!

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 2:03 am
Adion wrote :

Have fix it , that the ColorFX select find the Effects from Subfolders , when they are sorted?
And have You test it the Limiter not works by Color FX?
Greeting Dani

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 3:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)