快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: AUTO-LOOP Issue + Precision of the effect slider

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

1. AUTO- LOOP Issue (FIXED - The problem was BPM of the track not set, once set, it loop properly)

I got a small 8 bars drum loop (on Ableton it loop perfectly),
but when I use the autoloop feature on virtual DJ, it keep looping one bars over it for whatever reason.
Also if, I use the 4-bars autoloop, it sound odd, it won't loop at the right spot (with the IN at the beginning, the OUT get to about 60% of the whole loop.

2. Precision of the effect slider

I think I tried everything to get that damn mini slider at 2.0 or 3.0 step on the pitch effect and I can't get it!! I tried changing the resolution and slowing my mouse cursor, and there's just no way to get it precisely at a even number! (Really annoying)

Please help me !

发表时间 Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 1:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. Open it with BPM Editor http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/bpmeditor.html (or Sampler Editor if you are using that as a Sample). You can manually enter the BPM value (if known and claculated incorrectly) and/or adjust its CBG in order to create a perfect quantized loop (with quantize loop enable)

2. Which slider/parameter of which Effect are you referred to ? The "Pitch" Effect and its POS (Position) parameter ? For precise values, you could use custom buttons or a Custom Pads page with actions like .. effect_slider "EffectName" Param# value% (or relative values like -12.5%). e.g. effect_slider 'Delay' 2 10%

发表时间 Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 10:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)