快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Opinions to choose controller

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just like to hear your opinions regarding those two controllers below. I have used Denon MC6000mk1 which is still in use, I have the MCX8000 and now also look for a bit smaller one without standalone capability.
It should be: Stable, work flawless with VDJ, pads and high build quality.
My candidates boils down to:

Denon MC7000
Pioneer DDJ-1000

Any advice is appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 6:22 am
MrJackson2014 wrote :
Just like to hear your opinions regarding those two controllers below. I have used Denon MC6000mk1 which is still in use, I have the MCX8000 and now also look for a bit smaller one without standalone capability.
It should be: Stable, work flawless with VDJ, pads and high build quality.
My candidates boils down to:

Denon MC7000
Pioneer DDJ-1000

Any advice is appreciated.

Denon MC7000 !!

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 10:51 am
Thanks, it's actually this one I am leaning towards.
It has a little more controls than the DDJ, and the DDJ built in effect unit cannot be used with VDJ, so paying for nothing.
And there is a quite big difference in price between the units.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 11:01 am
It's a real shame Denon won't release a replacement for the MC6000 with pads and up to date hardware.

The MC6000mk2 is well out of date now and the MC7000 is still too large for compact setups. Nothing in between unfortunately.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 11:03 am
I agree with you Keith, I have the DDJ1000 and the MC6000 MKII.

The DDJ1000 is really nice to use, but, its a bit big and my main gripe with it is the microphone channel is not as good as the Denon as it only has 2 band EQ and the mic switch is in a bad place. I have just recently returned to using the Denon for that reason as i mainly do weddings and need a decent microphone channel. But using the Denon I now miss the pads of the DDJ1000, can't win.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 11:54 am
Thanks for your inputs, Keith and Soulman
What about sound-quality wise ? (Always hard to debate but anyway) Does DDJ-1000 sound as good as the Denon or better ?

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 1:05 pm
Both as good as each other in my opinion. It's only the Microphone channel on the DDJ1000 that I don't like, don't get me wrong it is useable.

Cheers
Les

P.S. Pic on the first page of my website with my 15" MBP alongside to give you an idea of size.

http://www.djles.co.uk

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 1:19 pm
I dont scratch, so big and luxury jog wheels are probably waste of money for me even if the DDJ has presure sense instead of capacitive sense on the MC7000

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 3:58 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
MrJackson2014 wrote :
the DDJ built in effect unit cannot be used with VDJ,

Does the 'color sound effects' on the DDJ1000 controller works with VDJ?

Which of those effects do not work with VDJ where you rotate the knob starting from low cut effects as labeled?

发表时间 Wed 26 Sep 18 @ 12:46 am
I had this choice... But luckily on release of the 1000 Some stores sold the Denon MC7000 for £650. It was a done deal!!!

VDJ has color FX hidden and these can be easily mapped to the filter via the 4 buttons on each FX section. I've added a lot more extra tweaks too.

The only thing I didn't like about the Denon was how hard the pads need to be hit... This however has ended up being a good thing, I have a lot of people in the booth when things get going, if these pads were too sensitive, they'd alwasy be getting triggered.

I'm super glad I have the extra FX at the top 3 dials for each deck instead of the Master FX of the pioneer. 1 is set up for dub echo, the other for loop out and the 3rd crush (which is a remap of the distortion plug in).

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 3:25 am
Thanks for input.

Your way of using the top dials for FX reminds of the way I use it on the MC6000 and I like that way a lot.
So I will look for a MC7000.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 5:17 am
For a mid range controller I am really liking my Denon MC4000

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 7:46 pm
It ended up in the DDJ-1000 after all.
Since I already have the Denon MCX8000 There were no point in getting the MC7000 which basically is the same unit without screens.

I wanted to try out another brand and walk some new route and see how it feels

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 18 @ 7:49 am
what about the one that's on the main page what controller is that?

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 18 @ 10:28 am
What main page ?

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 18 @ 11:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)