快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Edit DJ Event Planner's exported m3u before importing into Virtual DJ's playlists

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Levity1PRO InfinityMember since 2017
DJ Event Planner allows me to export a client's playlist into an m3u format. However, the output is formatted like so:

#EXTINFO -1,Adele - Make You Feel My Love
5.0M - /Volumes/GoogleDrive/My Drive/Google Drive Music/Adele - Make You Feel My Love.mp3

When I look at the Virtual DJ playlists, I see that they are formatted as:

#EXTVDJ:<filesize>5.0M</filesize><artist>Adele</artist><title>Make You Feel My Love</title>
/Volumes/GoogleDrive/My Drive/Google Drive Music/Adele - Make You Feel My Love.mp3

My question is: Does anyone know if there is a way to maybe run a script on that m3u file to format it in the Virtual DJ playlist style? Or is there a way I can make the DJ Event Planner m3u file export compatible with Virtual DJ?

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 8:26 am
I export my DJEP .m3u playlists directly into the Virtual DJ playlists folder all the time (been doing it for over 3 years now) and have never had an issue. You have to have Track ID / Location field correctly populated when you upload your music db file to DJEP with the full and correct filepath/name. Take a little more (very little) effort on the front end of the process; but save having to edit the .m3u when downloaded. I use MediaMonkey and a plug-in called Custom Report (I think) to generate the .csv file for uploading to DJEP.

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 10:31 am
Check out www.vibo.io
it allows you to easily import m3u files into vdj

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 6:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)