快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Updated yesterday KARAOKE????

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I updated yesterday to the new version of Karaoke and now I can't figure out how to change how many singers, moving the list of singers to the bottom left corner of the screen and how the heck do I just show names and not songs and such. Everything looks so different. Is there a new manual?

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:44 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:47 pm
How do you decide how many singers are going to show? You used to be able to select it 1,2,3,4 or 5. Now it's not there. Also I ONLY want the singers name, not all the song information.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:56 pm
NONE of this is working anymore. You can't adjust, you can't change how many singers are showing, you can't take off the song titles???? If you can I can't figure it out and only have till Wednesday to do so. I can't even put in a support ticket because that is not showing up under view tickets.

FORMAT
Displays the selected fields and their order. A field can be added or removed by typing or deleting a keyword from the provided list. The drop down menu will provide some commonly used templates.

The number of singers displayed on the video output can be adjusted by using the additional drop down menu.
FONT
Selects the font to be displayed. Clicking on the drop down menu will display all the fonts available on your operating system.

COLOR
Choose the color of the text from 16 available choices.

SIZE
Select the size of the font to be displayed

ALIGN
Choose the alignment of the text: Left, Center or Right.

FILE
Use the dropdown to select the default background image or no image at all. The Ellipsis (...) button can be used to select a custom image from your computer.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 6:12 pm
are you referring to this ?

This disappeared for some reason (can't find it anymore). Did this this become an external plugin ?

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 7:55 pm
Yep that's what I'm looking for... ugh!!!

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 8:03 pm
Well now we have videoskins, which are a lot more versatile.

You're not stuck with the layout that VDJ provides - you can download others, or even make your own.

I think that's the general idea.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 5:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)