快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sort Order within a Virtual Folder

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I can't see how to keep favourite folders in order when nested in a Virtual folder.
Whatever order I place them in, they seem to revert to a semi-alphabetic order when I open the folder again.
Any suggestions to enable me to keep them in the order I choose would be gratefully recieved!
Picture one shows the order I want, and picture two shows what happens when I minimise the virtual folder and then open it again.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 8:56 pm
What I do is put a number in front seperated with a dot and a space,

1. 2015 Songs
2. 2016 Songs

And so on.

The other way I have changed things and made them stay the same is, locate the Order folder and cut and paste it to your needs and then save on exit.

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 9:53 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give using numbers a go.
I put the "." in front of the "Current" folder hoping that would put it at the top like normal alphanumeric sorts, but that didn't work.
Interestingly, the 'Order' file only contains two of the Favourite folders names, and nothing else.
"0 To B
C to E"

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 3:18 pm
Delete the order file and subfolders should now sort alphabetically.
Then, if you drag subfolders around the order file should be created again with all subfolders in it and keep the sort order

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 6:23 pm
Sadly, I have tried that but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
However by putting a space after the '.' and before 'Current' it now stays at the top, and that was all I wanted to happen.
So... I am sorted anyway.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 9:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)