快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: new version: VirtualDJ 2018, now available in Early Access - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Help the new extentions in the new update 2018 - 8.3 keeps saying i'm not connected to the internet for downloading ... but i am.

How to fix this?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 1:20 pm
groovindj wrote :
klausmogensen wrote :

Editing (removing track info):

Ouch, my ears! Two different vocals playing at once!

Haha - yes - please turn the sound off - it was just to get info from both decks on the screen :)

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 1:27 pm
Can the live output and facebook output have different audio and video? Webcam audio and video to facebook, normal decks output to usb, and karaoke lyrics to hdmi?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 4:41 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 9:36 pm
prasanf wrote :
Here is a livestream in medium quality to my fb page. Worked beautifully and only the first few seconds are laggy, the rest streamed smoothly and you can even see the scratching quite clearly.

Blown away VDJ team!

https://www.facebook.com/VjPrasan/videos/1916998968333963/

NIIIIICCCCEEEE!!!

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 3:21 pm
You guys ! really knocked it out of the park.

GK.

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 8:27 pm
Incredible new features, I am testing the new VirtualDJ 2018 in my gigs and weddings, I trusted it that much and it is very safe, very stable, bugless. GREAAAT WORK thumbs up

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 9:02 pm

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 5:00 pm
bremendoor wrote :
hello! Does it works with freestyler? thanks

Bremendor, VDJ8.3 still works with FreeStyler, provided you have a proper SUB-DMX controller. I use one based off of the ARTNET chip set, which works fine.

FYI...

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 4:53 pm
I would like to play , test VDJ2018. Is there a way to set VDj8.2 to not be jacked up on a mac book pro.

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 6:42 pm

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 6:51 pm
Just make a copy of the main program file, or the entire VDJ directory, before you install VDJ 2018.

Or.......the main VDJ download page still has VDJ 8.2 on it. Download it and keep it safe somewhere (which you should be doing anyway IMO).

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 6:53 pm
TatedjsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
AudioMaverick wrote :
bremendoor wrote :

Bremendor, VDJ8.3 still works with FreeStyler, provided you have a proper SUB-DMX controller. I use one based off of the ARTNET chip set, which works fine.

FYI...

Can you help me with the configuration in both softwares?? Thank you

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 11:44 pm
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/218737/VirtualDJ_Plugins/The_Advanced_Freestyler_integration_thread.html?search=freestyler&page=1
. I followed this amazingly intricate and somewhat tedious instruction page.

I found that my 3-year-old Dell Inspiron Core i5-5200 is a bit tasked running both VDJ8 and FreeStyler on the same laptop. It works for me, but the CPU fans run almost constantly while the CPU is running over 90%. I am really thinking about enlisting the wife's laptop and an ethernet ARTNET interface to drive the lights... sometime in the future. That might mean falling back to a microphone, or tapping the mixer bus to get the line feed.

Be aware that you may have issues with your internal sound interface (I have a Realtek HD Audio) not being recognized by "Sound-2-Light". It only saw the microphone. I plugged in a Behringer UFO-202A interface, and was fine. When I get home, I need to connect to the console mixer I use, that has a USB interface, and see if that works.

Be patient doing the setup!

bremendoor wrote :
AudioMaverick wrote :
bremendoor wrote :

FYI...

Can you help me with the configuration in both softwares?? Thank you

发表时间 Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 8:02 pm
If you need to run Freestyler on another PC you can create a MIDI port over ethernet/wi-fi
So, regardless of the interface you use to drive your lights you can still link your VirtualDJ to Freestyler with the guide you mentioned above.

In fact, after writing that article I successfully managed to sync a MAC running Freestyler MRC and a Windows laptop running Freestyler.

However this is a discussion for another topic, not for VirtualDJ 2018

PS: Your 3 years old i5 laptop should NOT struggle to run Freestyler and VirtualDJ at the same time. If it does then there's something wrong going on. Start a new thread and I can help you to sort it out

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 18 @ 6:36 am
Will do... I think I found the issue, but will test this weekend. I will start an FYI thread with what I find, if it is what I think it is.
BTW- Thank you for putting that instruction page together!

PhantomDeejay wrote :
If you need to run Freestyler on another PC you can create a MIDI port over ethernet/wi-fi
So, regardless of the interface you use to drive your lights you can still link your VirtualDJ to Freestyler with the guide you mentioned above.

In fact, after writing that article I successfully managed to sync a MAC running Freestyler MRC and a Windows laptop running Freestyler.

However this is a discussion for another topic, not for VirtualDJ 2018

PS: Your 3 years old i5 laptop should NOT struggle to run Freestyler and VirtualDJ at the same time. If it does then there's something wrong going on. Start a new thread and I can help you to sort it out

发表时间 Fri 15 Jun 18 @ 6:27 pm
Hello friends ,
I work with VDJ8 2018 and Pioneer ddj1000 ... works great my only question is
Make the effects work ...... Make analogue use not with software Please

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 9:09 pm
is there a way to mix the camera and shader in the video area, i think it would be visually awesome to have a webcam overlay on top of the shaders as well as the waveform and song titles and your chosen text

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 9:33 pm
edwinaltamiranovdj wrote :
Hello friends ,
I work with VDJ8 2018 and Pioneer ddj1000 ... works great my only question is
Make the effects work ...... Make analogue use not with software Please

CANNOT BE DONE

Pioneer did this.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 11:12 pm
LSL50 wrote :
is there a way to mix the camera and shader in the video area, i think it would be visually awesome to have a webcam overlay on top of the shaders as well as the waveform and song titles and your chosen text

In the "video source" drop-down, select "(Transitions)" to go to the advanced video mode.
Then in the "v.effect" drop-down, select "camera" from the "overlays" section (and keep "shaders" in the "source for audio-only tracks" section).
Click on the gear to open the camera settings, and click on the button "Position".
Resize the camera zone to not be fullscreen, and you'll have the shader behind, and the camera in the zone you defined.
Is that what you wanted?

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 1:43 am
83%