快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: sound interruptions/song stops

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, hello! hope everybody has a fine day today.i need help and would appreciate it very much.
my friend has a problem with her newly bought used computer, he has 1 second sound breakups/interuptions when virtual dj is running and he opens another window, like open window media player in particular.
he needs to look songs up there when he is in search for a wish, and he cant find it in the virtual dj media library, cause for some reason some songs dont show up .

this also happens when virtual dj is closed and windows media player is running, and he opens another window, paralel to windows media player, lets say internet explorer. than the running song slso interupts for a second /half a second.so actually windows media player is the problem?
what can be the reason for the interruptions in the music when open another window?what can one do; we both have very little computer knowledge.
i never had one to my own so I am hardly a help.
there is hardly any stuff on thelaptop , he deleted many apps, no skype, or games etc

its a 1-3 years old usedenovo thinkpad T530; Processor: i 5....; ArbeitsSpeicher/random access memory: 8 gb, Speicherplatz/disk space 500 GB ,SSD, Betriebssystem/operation system windows 10 professional, Grafikkarte/graphic board: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (with shared memory); Schnittstellen/port: VGA 1x / USB 2.0: 2 x / USB 3.0: 2 x /

is the shared memory card the problem?what can it be. i have heard the graphics board can be changed? has anybody had problems with shared memory and running virtual dj?

he made some screenshots of the random acess memory, which says its been loaded/strained (dont know the right word) 36 %, 2,89 from 7,8 GB is in use.
the resource monitor which show the physical memory has
reserved for hardware: 182 mb
in use:2743 mb
changed: 225 mb
standby:2394 mb ,
free: 2648 free
and above that it says: 2743mb in use, 5042mb free below among other stuff: cache 2619 mb

storage use/memory: 163gb in use 325 gb free. most of it music 104 GB

i appreciate your help. thanks.

发表时间 Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 1:22 pm
The general idea (and accepted practice) when running DJ software is to not run anything else at the same time - because as you discovered, it may affect the sound or interrupt operation.

发表时间 Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 4:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)