快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual dj 8 not recording audio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good day I am using High Sierra was able to record my videos and music mixes with audio, but I can't now. Is there any fix to this or are you'll going to send out an update.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 11:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 11:54 am
yes i have the recording channels as 9 and 10 on the pioneer ddj sz

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 12:56 pm
Still nothing

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 12:56 pm
So, what happens when you click on the REC button ? Do you get any kind of message/error ? Do you get any activity on the Record VU meters on the skin ?
What format (filetype) are you using for your recorded files ? Have you tried other ones ?

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 12:59 pm
I have tried all formats and nothing I really use the recording to do my video mixtapes but that as well not recording. I get the message waiting for sound to begin recording

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:09 pm

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:19 pm
Also, from the DDJ-SZ Utility (should be at [Applications] > [Pioneer] > [DDJ-SZ] > [DDJ-SZ Settings Utility].) , make sure the USB 9,10 is set to MIX (REC OUT) as per the image below

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:25 pm
Finally got it to record but the audio is about one third, How do I raise the volume on my recording. My master and faders are on yellow,

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:43 pm
ok I got everything sorted out, Thank you for your patience.

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:50 pm
What do you have in VDJ Settings for zerodb ? "default" or a lower value ?
Also, from the DDJ-SZ Utilities, the default output level is -10db. See if there is a value closer to 0.

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 1:50 pm
DJ Abe GPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2019
I'm having the same problem. followed the same steps above, and I'm not getting it to record. It still shows. Waiting for sound, but all my volumes are up, and the settings are the same as shown.

发表时间 Sun 03 Feb 19 @ 9:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)