快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: effect with multifunctions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have trouble when programming effect, what I want to do is to set the effect and the slider have a desire value example:
<button class="blue_pad" action="down ? effect_active transform &amp; effect_slider 1 1 60% while_pressed : effect_disable_all"
<button class="magenta_pad" action="down ? effect_active transform &amp; effect_slider 1 1 40% while_pressed : effect_disable_all"
at this point the effect work but only if the effect is selected on slot 1 if there is other effect on slot 1 then the effect will be on when I pressed. also I want to add to the same line a second slide as a effect volume other example:
<button class="purple_pad" action=" down ? effect_active noise &amp; effect_active transform &amp; effect_slider 1 1 40% while_pressed : effect_disable_all " this is very nice combination but have the same problem as the others

please help
i will thank you

发表时间 Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 2:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
<button class="blue_pad" action="down ? effect_active "transform" & effect_slider "transform" 1 60% while_pressed : effect_disable_all"
<button class="magenta_pad" action="down ? effect_active "transform" & effect_slider "transform" 1 40% while_pressed : effect_disable_all
<button class="purple_pad" action="down ? effect_active "noise" & effect_active "transform" & effect_slider "transform" 1 40% while_pressed : effect_disable_all "

Where I have wrapped effect name in quote marks, write (without the space) & quot;

This could be refined, I'll post more later (few days)

发表时间 Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 7:56 pm
You mean write how it is just without the “ marks and where i have quote put & ??

Thanks for the answer

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 18 @ 2:07 pm
it keep the same way i have. if effect transform is not in the slot it won't work

发表时间 Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 5:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
i think while_pressed doesnt work with a down ? query.
so just replace while_pressed with on
down ? effect_active "transform" on & effect_slider "transform" 1 60% : effect_disable_all

or if what you want is to have the FX on while pressed and release all others you can also try.
effect_disable_all & effect_slider "transform" 1 60% & effect_active "transform" while_pressed
The 2nd one may not work, because even if in theory the disable action is first in the script, depending on how fast the release is , the last action may be executed before the release, so the FX may not be enabled. But the first script should work.

发表时间 Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 11:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)