快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Disable Last Play and Play Count

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there a way to disable the Last Play and Play Count for songs played, say, when you're practicing, other than to change the HistoryDelay time? I do that now, but frequently forget to change it back when I want then Last Play and Play Count to register. If not, would this be a worthwhile feature to ask for?

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 8:39 pm
No, the history delay is the only way. It's easy to go in and change to something long when practising then back to your default afterwards.

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 9:00 pm
There's another option, but you also need to remember to change it back before doing a normal gig.
You can set the database as read only (setting readOnly).
It requires to restart VirtualDJ for the setting to take effect, but everything stays intact (playcount, last play, hotcues e.t.c.)
But, as I said you still need to remember to switch it back and it requires a program restart (so it won't be good to remember that you changed it in the middle of a gig)

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 11:45 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
But won't new set or modified cue points get saved either?
It is the best time while practicing to play around with some HotCues and set or change them.

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 2:10 pm
Setting database to read only isn't the best option for me. I still want to be able to set cue points etc. Looking like setting the history delay to 999 seconds (about 16 minutes) then returning to 31 when it's show time is probably best option for me.

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 2:26 pm
Use this script on a custom button then:

setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 999 : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31

While "practicing" the button will blink. Therefore it should catch your eye if you start the program for a normal gig and it's still set at 999 seconds

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 4:28 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Use this script on a custom button then:

setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 999 : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31

While "practicing" the button will blink. Therefore it should catch your eye if you start the program for a normal gig and it's still set at 999 seconds

Thank you for this.

lol and here I thought the button would toggle the history delay setting. OK.. is there a script I can use to actually toggle the setting through the same button?

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:39 pm
It DOES toggle the setting!
And also it blinks when the delay is set to any other value than 31 secs

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:45 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
It DOES toggle the setting!
And also it blinks when the delay is set to any other value than 31 secs

It's not toggling for me. It's blinking like it should as it's currently set to 999, and it stops blinking when I manually set it to 31, but pressing or clicking the button doesn't toggle the value nor change it from blinking to solid.

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 7:32 pm
Doesn't work for me either. Must be something slightly wrong with the script.

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 7:40 pm
It works perfect here on both Windows & MAC

I just tried copy/paste from above to a custom button!

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 10:21 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
It works perfect here on both Windows & MAC

I just tried copy/paste from above to a custom button!

I'm using V8 but by Fruit skin. Haven't tested on any other skin. Would the skin matter?

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 10:32 pm
In theory no, skin shouldn't matter, but can you try on stock skin just to make sure ?

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 10:42 pm

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 10:46 pm
nice script thanks for that Phantom

working fine for me :-)

发表时间 Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 11:09 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
interesting

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 4:47 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
In theory no, skin shouldn't matter, but can you try on stock skin just to make sure ?

Works in default skin but not V8 but by Fruit.

I left the setting at 31 and switched back to Fruit. The button was not blinking. When I pressed it, it started blinking and the setting changed to 999, but it would not toggle back off and change back to 31.

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 9:06 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Worked for me in "V8 but by Fruit."

Try restart VDJ after naming the custom button.

发表时间 Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 10:39 pm
Ok here's what I found. There are 2 sets of custom buttons on the skin: for each deck, there's 4 on the deck, then 8 on the sidebar outside the deck. I had originally mapped the custom button IN the deck, which maps the button in the deck and to the button on the sidebar outside the deck. The button on the deck didn't work properly. I did not try the button outside the deck until later. That button works as intended, and the button on the deck follows the action of the button outside the deck, so the problem is with the skin, not the script. Before I contact Fruit, anyone want to take a shot at why only the button IN the deck doesn't work but the sidebar button does?

发表时间 Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 2:49 pm
I have been looking (apparently not very hard until today) to find a way to disable history and play count when practicing for years! Thank you for this! If only I would have looked harder, years ago!

发表时间 Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 3:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)