快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ Remote App 8.2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Don't know if this post belongs in this section. Hope it's ok...
Over the weekend, I decided to tinker with the VDJ remote app (Android) to see what it does. Although I would never use the remote app to spin and mix during a show, it would be cool to be able to fully view and manipulate an Automix lineup, pre-show while I'm filling fog machines, working on lights, etc. And though there is the ability to add tracks to a running Automix list, there's no ability to view the list, delete entries, mix now (or any of the things on the Auto menu). I don't mind spending the 10 bucks for it; it's fun to play with, but does VDJ have any plans to expand the manipulation of the Automix function?
Thanks mucho!

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:34 pm

发表时间 Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:36 pm
cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 5:48 pm
Bump!

I'm using VNC at the moment which works fine for my needs but I tried the remote app again lately and it's pretty awful.

Is there any chance of Atomix either rewriting it or expanding the capabilities.

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 2:43 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I know I beat this request to death in the beginning of this app too. Seems like this app did everything I didn't really need it to do.. Lots of potential, I am sure there must be a reason why this was not been so simply added. Maybe I need to give it a try again, its been years since I gave up on it. Was always just too many things to worry about and not quite what I needed or reliable enough to reconnect after I turned my device off.

I see they finally added "automix_add_next" which is one big help.

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 9:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)