快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Browser Sort Issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In the browser, when I click on a field to sort it, is there a way to get the cursor to follow the sort and go to the top of the browser? Currently, when I click on any field to sort, the cursor stays with the song currently selected rather than rising to the top of the column I sorted, and then I have to hit the home key to get the cursor to go to the top of the browser. Example, if I click the Title field, I'd want "A" to be at the top. If I click it again, I'd want "Z" to be at the top.

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 8:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, the "cursor" will keep showing the selected track- whatever that is. Only way is to use a button assigned as ..
browser_scroll 'top'

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 9:01 pm
OK. I've been using the Home key. Guess I'll just keep using that.

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 9:09 pm
Could you not add it in with the browser sort command script '&'?

发表时间 Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:17 am
mitchiemasha wrote :
Could you not add it in with the browser sort command script '&'?

Not sure. It would be nice to be able to modify the command that sorts the columns directly, rather than have to use a key to sort columns. I would want all column sorts to go to the beginning of the sort when I sort them. Any ideas on how to do that?

发表时间 Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 3:53 pm
I tried it, it worked but not as expected. However I ditched it and mapped it as a press and hold function "Holding ? ... : ..." to one of the browser sort buttons.

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 4:58 pm
djdonn wrote :
In the browser, when I click on a field to sort it, is there a way to get the cursor to follow the sort and go to the top of the browser? Currently, when I click on any field to sort, the cursor stays with the song currently selected rather than rising to the top of the column I sorted, and then I have to hit the home key to get the cursor to go to the top of the browser. Example, if I click the Title field, I'd want "A" to be at the top. If I click it again, I'd want "Z" to be at the top.

That's the one thing I wish could be imported from VDJ7, I absolutely loved the browser sort feature function, no scrolling up or down to get what you want

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 5:57 pm
Hi I too would like this feature within VDJ8 has anyone been able to resolve or come up with a solution for this as yet please?

发表时间 Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 2:13 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yep totally possible, surprisingly easy compared to how I thought about it 5 minutes ago

This is a demo only working with bpm & artist, you can add any column you want.
If you want me to write it for you, you'll have to pm me your browser columns.

repeat_start 'switchToTop' ? on & repeat_stop 'switchToTop' & set '$oldSort' 0 & set '$FoS' 0 : off & repeat_start 'switchToTop' 50ms & cycle '$FoS' 2 & var '$FoS' 1 ? browser_sort '+bpm' ? set '$newSort' 1 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 1 : nothing : browser_sort '-bpm' ? set '$newSort' 2 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 2 : nothing : browser_sort '+artist' ? set '$newSort' 3 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 3 : nothing : browser_sort '-artist' ? set '$newSort' 4 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 4 : nothing : nothing : var_equal '$oldSort' '$newSort' ? nothing : set '$oldSort' '$newSort' & browser_scroll 'top'

发表时间 Sat 07 Dec 19 @ 3:14 pm
locodog wrote :
Yep totally possible, surprisingly easy compared to how I thought about it 5 minutes ago

This is a demo only working with bpm & artist, you can add any column you want.
If you want me to write it for you, you'll have to pm me your browser columns.

repeat_start 'switchToTop' ? on & repeat_stop 'switchToTop' & set '$oldSort' 0 & set '$FoS' 0 : off & repeat_start 'switchToTop' 50ms & cycle '$FoS' 2 & var '$FoS' 1 ? browser_sort '+bpm' ? set '$newSort' 1 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 1 : nothing : browser_sort '-bpm' ? set '$newSort' 2 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 2 : nothing : browser_sort '+artist' ? set '$newSort' 3 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 3 : nothing : browser_sort '-artist' ? set '$newSort' 4 & var '$oldSort' 0 ? set '$oldSort' 4 : nothing : nothing : var_equal '$oldSort' '$newSort' ? nothing : set '$oldSort' '$newSort' & browser_scroll 'top'

pm sent

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 3:53 pm
Written & sent. *fingers crossed*

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 4:39 pm
locodog wrote :
Written & sent. *fingers crossed*

100% Perfect, Thanks loco

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 6:32 pm
Thanks nice one, I do like knowing when these things work as expected. I love that with vdj you can pretty much 'invent' your own settings.

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 6:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)