快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ Remote (Android) Cannot display rhythmzone waveform

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

LumKittyControlleristMember since 2017
Running the latest version of the VDJ Remote app (just bought it today) and have tried multiple skins (including my own), and am seeing a consistent problem.

If a skin uses rhythmzone to display a waveform, I'll be able to see the beatmarkers and cue points, but not the waveform.
If it uses a scratchwave then it displays fine, unfortunately I prefer the rhythmzone style wave.

Is this something that's likely to be fixed.

Also, is there a way to change the colour of the little triangle for rhythmzone cue points. The dark blue is very difficult to see.

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 1:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What brand/model is your device and what Android version is it running ?

发表时间 Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 6:14 am
OnePlus 5T running Oreo 8.0

发表时间 Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 8:19 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is it the official update of OxygenOS? Oreo is only beeing rolled out since yesterday I believe.

I'm owning a OnePlus too, but with a custom rom of oreo. If it is of any help I can check if the same is happening on my device as well this evening.

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:13 am
It's official OxygenOS Oreo, yes, not Cyanogen or anything.

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 7:28 pm
OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat,

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 7:58 pm
OS details.

Stock phone skin using rhythmzone

My modded skin, using scratchwave, but I want to use rhythmzone.

Official Oreo update, but beware that it's a one-way update, needing a full wipe to go back to Nougat: http://otafsg.h2os.com/patch/amazone2/GLO/OnePlus5TOxygen/OnePlus5TOxygen_43.O.28_GLO_028_1801281939/OnePlus5TOxygen_43_OTA_028_all_1801281939_bd7a6aa0ae9d74c.zip

Edit: Gonna try it on my old Oppo R9S, because I don't use it any more and hey, maybe I can make a dedicated screen for my MixTrack 3 :)

Edit2: Exact same fault on the R9S, running LineageOS Nougat.

发表时间 Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 8:26 pm
Bump? Anyone got a fix for this? Alternatively can I get a refund on the app please?

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 10:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)