快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: MacBook Pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Arniev33PRO SubscriberMember since 2015
My MacBook Pro won't read my entire external hard drive. Do I need to add to search Database, and I do that will Vdj8 read my entire hard drive every time I plug it back in?

发表时间 Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 6:18 am
Arniev33 wrote :
My MacBook Pro won't read my entire external hard drive. Do I need to add to search Database, and I do that will Vdj8 read my entire hard drive every time I plug it back in?

Two things - 1 Is the External HDD properly formatted for MAC ?
Second if you see it under Volumes in VDJ then right click and add to search database .

If it External HDD is not seen by the MacBook Pro, either HDD is not properly formatted for MAC or isn't working as it should. Most probably the formatting.

发表时间 Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 4:08 pm
Vic666PRO InfinityMember since 2014
How bout if we like to use to Ext Hdd for both Mac and also for Pc laptop on different gigs. Is it possible and how do we go about it?

I recently backup frm Mac as main laptop to be use on my universal use PC laptop. All files are intact except for the hotcue points and sum bpm info?

It works all smooth on the laptop on version 8.2 public build 3994.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 10:33 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You have to format the HDD as exFat.
Then you are able to use them on both Mac and Windows.

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 11:10 am
..............or alternatively have your external formatted NTFS and get Paragon's 'NTFS for Mac' utility. Means you can read/write to the external drive whether on Mac or PC. I have used Paragon for 8 years without any problems.

My Mac is bootcamped with Windows 7, I have a 512gb SSD split into 256gb for W7 & 256gb for Mac High Sierra. I have Mac & PC versions of VirtualDJ on each.

I used the PC version of VDJ for over 5 years.......... until......... Windows 7 failed on the first dance of a wedding, every wedding DJs nightmare!!! They did their first dance to a backup on iPhone whilst I quickly rebooted into the Mac partition to continue. I've never used the PC version since for gigging, although, I keep it updated as a backup.

发表时间 Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 9:09 pm
So I just bought this for my daughter and she has a Mac book pro, it’s all been installed but I can seem to get the right configuration can someone please help me with which one I can use?

发表时间 Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 11:46 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

发表时间 Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 4:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)