快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: pioneer DDJ SR2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kensmitPRO InfinityMember since 2011
got the mapping today trying it out , found 2 things, played the same songs on both decks @the same tempo @the same cue point, right deck is much faster thant the left
2. the switch for deck 1,3 and line does not switch on both decks continues to play the songs from deck 1 and 2 even in line mode.
just thought i would do my part to fix some of the bugs.
I love the controller and with vdj its a marrage made in music heaven!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 11:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
kensmit wrote :
..played the same songs on both decks @the same tempo @the same cue point, right deck is much faster thant the left

Cant reproduce here. How did you match tempo , with SYNC ?
How is your overall computer performance ? High CPU ? What are the specifications of your computer ?

kensmit wrote :
.the switch for deck 1,3 and line does not switch on both decks continues to play the songs from deck 1 and 2

Yes, we have noticed that in Serato, the software decks are muted when LINE is selected from the switcher, but we found no reason why you would want that ? Can you provide an example why it should be muted ?
the way we see it, its exactly as if you switch from software Deck 1 to Deck 3. You wouldnt want the sound of the other deck to be muted, right ?

发表时间 Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 12:24 am
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Plus 1 (+1 ) on the second point there djdad...It was a major issue that seemed to bother a lot of users when the controller came out,making them prefer the buttons instead of the switchable knobs. At VDJ,u guys do an amazing job at solving problems. Kudos to all of you. Still on my trial version of VDJ for DDJ-SR2.

发表时间 Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 11:20 am
the over all use of the controller is ok , i have a dell 5000 series intel i5 . for my use those are the 2 problem i have when it comes to the controller.
other problem is whenever i open vdj then plug up the usb the programe does not work , i have to unplug close the pro then replug and then open vdj. thats a problen when u playn with other djs and u play back and forth

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 8:17 pm
Yes, we have noticed that in Serato, the software decks are muted when LINE is selected from the switcher, but we found no reason why you would want that ? Can you provide an example why it should be muted ?

I do a internet radio and some times i get request , i dont put all the albums on my computer so i use cds at time

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 8:20 pm
Where did you get the mapper from? I am thinking about buying a DDJ-SR2, but I want to make sure I can get a mapper for it first.

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 3:09 am
rebbiePRO InfinityMember since 2012
I downloaded the add on file

"install_pioneerxdjrx2 "

But how do you install it ?

I cant see anything happen .

Eddy

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:57 am
Double click the file to run it

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:59 am
hi bro

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 10:05 am
This controller is natively supported by VirtualDJ, so it will work out of the box. Take a look at the manual.

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 10:09 am
rebbiePRO InfinityMember since 2012
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Double click the file to run it

Ok, i have done that,
But what supose to happen next?

Eddy

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 12:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This topic is related to DDJ-SR2 which is natively supported and no need of any file to be installed. Please open a new topic if your question is related to a different device.

发表时间 Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 4:43 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
This controller is natively supported by VirtualDJ, so it will work out of the box. Take a look at the manual.

Thank you!

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 1:53 pm
You're welcome. I have been waiting for support of this controller. I'm going to DJCON this weekend, and hopefully get a deal.

发表时间 Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 4:20 pm
I got my DDJ-SR2 today. I installed the latest driver like it said in the manual, however I can't get it to do anything. I am running VDJ8. My SX2 and my SR work perfectly, but no such luck with the SR2. When I go into settings and the controllers section in VDJ where all the midi mapping usually is... it is totally blank. :-(

It appears that I NEED a midi mapper for the SR2. Does anyone know where I can download that?

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 9:53 pm

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 10:01 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
There is no external mapper. Check which version of VDJ you are running as it's only supported in b3967 onwards.

You can download newer versions here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

You are a GOD SEND my man!!! Thank you so much! I was using an older version of VDJ8. Just updated to a newer version and bam, everything is working perfectly!!!

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 10:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)