快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Mapping Issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2. I am running Macbook Pro i7 with Virtual DJ 8.2 b3967. I'm having Mapping problems, every time I hit the Pitch Rest in Virtual DJ or Hold the Key Lock button on the DDJ-SZ2 the music cuts in & out, or if I manually move the Pitch slider slow back to zero the music will cut in and out. Can someone please help me with this mapping problem on the DDJ-SZ2. Thank You

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 5:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you also see CPU meter going to red during pitch resetting ?
What do you have for PitchQuality in VDJ Options ? Do you get the same issue if set to 1 or 2 ?

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 5:49 pm
The meter does not go to the red. I changed the pitch quality to 1,2,3 and still having the same problems.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 5:55 pm
What is your latency set to? There have been many posts here in the past from people using Pioneer controllers with Macs, having audio glitches.

Certainly one that I recall was due to having latency set too low.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 7:20 pm
My Latency is set to auto...

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 8:21 pm

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 8:52 pm
Thank you for the Link to see what my Latency is set at, But that is only for Windows users I'm on a MacBook Pro i7.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 10:32 pm
Have you download and installed the drivers for SZ2 from Pioneer website ?
If no, please do so. If yes, please post here screenshots of the drivers tab pages

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 11:16 pm
I can not add pic on the form, it does not give me the option to upload. I have the latest driver installed and firmware, it was the first thing I did. I can have a friend upload a pic for me.

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 12:08 am
from DJ Reign

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 12:13 am

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 12:13 am

发表时间 Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 12:31 am
groovindj wrote :
What is your latency set to? There have been many posts here in the past from people using Pioneer controllers with Macs, having audio glitches.

Certainly one that I recall was due to having latency set too low.

we reset the latency to 832. We don’t know if it working 100% yet. The latency did fix the song cutting in and out but the random Weird stuff that it does we will test this week and let you know

发表时间 Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 5:52 am
week 2 and it's all working fine

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 17 @ 3:26 am
DJ SWIDPRO InfinityMember since 2009
that was a bug i have the same problem in build 3848 its not a cpu problem, after updating a new build is stopped.

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 18 @ 3:28 am
DJ SWID wrote :
that was a bug i have the same problem in build 3848 its not a cpu problem, after updating a new build is stopped.

No im still having this problem and I don't understand how it's related to latency ?
It's not that I'm working on 1 or 2ms im on 10ms=512 I think that a 2015 MacBook pro can handle that...

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 18 @ 5:54 am
djdad wrote :

What do you have for PitchQuality in VDJ Options ? Do you get the same issue if set to 1 or 2 ?

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 18 @ 7:35 am
I know the PitchQuality problem since the 8 came out i was the first telling the team here that there is a problem with PitchQuality 2, I tried 0,1,2,3 same results with the SZ2, until now i was working with 1.

发表时间 Sun 28 Jan 18 @ 12:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)