快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Compete novice - problems getting audio set up with Behringer Studio 4A

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Sorry for basic question, but I want to set up a small system for home parties using a single non-powered speaker (Dali Katch). I therefore have:

Virtual DJ 8 running on a Macbook Pro
Behringer Studio 4a
Output 1 using an RCA to 3.5mm jack into the Dali Katch's aux socket
Headphones into the 1/4" socket at the front of the Studio 4A

Whatever audio configuration I attempt, I cannot get the headphones to preview one deck without it playing through the speaker at the same time.

Can anybody offer any advice and again, sorry for the stupidity of this question, but this is my first attempt to use an external controller.

Cheers

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 8:38 am
I've just looked it up - the Dali Katch is a powered speaker. The amplifier is built in.

As for audio config, although you haven't said exactly which setups you've tried, all you need to do is plug the 4A in to VDJ, at which point VDJ should recognise it as a natively supported controller and offer you a pre-configured option.

You should get a pop-up saying it's found the Studio 4A and would you like to use the sound card? All you need to do is click the 'yes' button.

Please read the setup guide https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/behringer/cmdstudio4a.html

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 8:48 am
Thanks for the quick response. I've followed those instructions and have no problem getting VDJ to recognize the Studio 4A. The controller works well (fade, volume, gain etc). The problem is the output - when I hit the "phones" button I can't get the sound of the deck I want to preview to come through the headphones, without it also playing on the Dali Katch. So I can't cue songs - it just plays both decks at the same time through the speaker.

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 8:57 am
Sounds like you audio setup is not sending the master out and cue outs to he correct outputs
You could try posting a screenshot of your audio setup page, so it can be checked
(you can upload images to posts in the bottom of the page when you write a post)

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 9:00 am

Thanks for helping out. Please see screen shot attached (I hope)

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 9:51 am
It looks you are sending both master and headphones to the same output channels
What happens if you change the headphone out channels?

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 9:53 am
Agreed. Headphones should be set to channels 3 & 4.

If this is how the audio configures after pressing the 'yes' button when the 4A is auto detected, then that will need correcting.

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 10:01 am
Thanks very much everybody. That did the trick. Greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 11:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)