快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sound distortion issues with VDJ - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have not had any noticeable audio problems im using intel i3 2.36 8gb ddr3 paging file size 14100mb x64 win7 in a dell inspiron n4050 the only thing i have installed is vdj7/8 i use a ddj sb3 but i use the soundcard on my pc which is IDTaudio ver6 for main out and the head phone on the sb3 ,the main vol knob on the sb3 does not function like this but being a pc tech i figured the music is on my pc and i regard the circuitry in my pc to be of higher grade aswell also gives the controller less to process too weighing it out quad core versus pioneer audio processor

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 18 @ 5:43 am
I don't really know how this has anything to do with our current issues, but thank you for replying.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 18 @ 1:58 pm
baz727PRO InfinityMember since 2013
This happened to me on Friday. Using a Toshiba laptop on Windows 10 with MC6000 MK2. Everything working fine then suddenly after about 2 hours the sound went massively distorted & echoey. Happening on both decks & from the headphones. Logged off & then back on VDJ8 - worked fine ! Embarrassing though ! All still working fine ………..

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 4:21 pm
I hope that we can get this resolved soon. I went back and noticed that after I updated vdj in late june from an older version I began having these issues. I have a laptop with an older version I think, and I will try it.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 5:33 am
If it happens again try going into the settings->audio pane and simply click "apply" without changing any settings
That will stop the audio for a fraction a second, but may also temporarily fix the issue if it's a driver issue

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 7:50 am
I have tried it in the past on my DDJ-SZ but it usually glitches a deck out, ie: one deck stops working on the controller but works on the software.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 2:13 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Hi,

I'd like to gather more information about this sound glitch and I may be calling, emailing some of you for more info!

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 3:53 pm
thank goodness! This has been going on for almost 2 months and Ive replaced every single cable, connector, and even bought a 2000 dollar controller thinking my older sz was going bad. Rewired my entire sound system, new power conditioners, etc.. Why you might ask? Because vdj has never had issues like this and in my thinking it never occured to me that it was the software only. Rekordbox and Serato... No problems...

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:48 pm
Homeboy wrote :
Hi,

I'd like to gather more information about this sound glitch and I may be calling, emailing some of you for more info!

It's simple: ASIO controllers(DDJ-SZ,DDJ-RZ), windows 10 have crazy popping, hissing and distortion. Nothing you do makes it go away. I put a wasabi driver controller in(ddj-sb3), no problems.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:52 pm
@burnyabad
Try open the DDJ-SZ sound panel, and set the audio buffer higher, set it to 256 samples (and if thats not enough try 512, then 1024..)

having too low audio buffer might give distortions when the buffer runs out, here a video from that "other[ software"

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 18 @ 2:43 pm
My backup laptop works perfect. My main laptop is the problem and it appears to be a video card issue

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 2:47 pm
Yep, had that (video drivers causing glitches in audio) with my previous desktop machine. Not with VDJ mind, it was with Ableton Live. When I minimised Live, the glitches went away. Full screen and there they were.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 5:00 pm
Wow. If I drop a video on the deck distortion begins.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 5:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
In that case, have you tried using the 64-bit version of vdj?

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 5:07 pm
afraid too until its 100% supported

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 5:16 pm
I would be more afraid to use a version that gave me distortion.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 8:47 pm
burnyabad wrote :
afraid too until its 100% supported

It doesnt overwrite your current VirtualDJ version, its installed side by side.
So its perfectly fine to try it for a bit :)

You can still run the regular 32 bit version anytime you want.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 10:56 pm
Is everyone who's having this issue a W10 user? My machine is W8 i5... I use VDJ every Fri/Sat for 5 hrs, with controller Denon MC7000 and I've not experienced what is described. Curious and following!!!

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 18 @ 6:15 pm
Just a note, adjusting my buffer in the asio program did not work until I had reinstalled windows. Now my system runs flawlessly.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 18 @ 9:29 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
burnyabad wrote :
Just a note, adjusting my buffer in the asio program did not work until I had reinstalled windows. Now my system runs flawlessly.

Great news! Keep us posted!

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 4:39 pm
56%