快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Pioneer DDJ-RZX pro Virtual Dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

robyvisPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi everyone,
Does Virtual dj work with Pioneer DDJ-RZX pro?
It would be really annoying if not working, they really should make work for any good product because buy virtual deejay isn't cheap and it's not fair you can only use for some product. Hopefully they will make some arrangement for the customer who has work with that software for long.

发表时间 Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 1:41 pm

发表时间 Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 1:54 pm
From what I learned they want to support it in VDJ but there is no ETA when it is done. Not sure they even work on it at the moment. Its been discussed since last year, it might not be so easy to make it work, because from what I hear Pioneer made it very difficult to tap into the displays and stuff.

I did get the RZX at first but then traded it in for a RZ as it is nativly supported by Virtual DJ for some time now and its basically the same controller just without the fancy displays.

If you really want to buy the RZX you will have to stick to Rekordbox for the moment. That wasnt an option for me tho, hence why I returned it.

发表时间 Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 10:11 am
As it has been stated many times:
It's not VirtualDj's fault that some units take too long to get supported. Hardware manufacturer companies often choose to lock out selected features for selected software only.
For RZX for instance the screens and a few other bits are locked to RekordboxDj software (which is also made by Pioneer). Therefore your complains should go to Pioneer, not us.

Personally I have stated the previous week on another thread that we are currently working on RZX but we can't / won't give an ETA.

And if you take a look around you'll see that we never abandon our plans to support a unit. Sometimes it may take longer than expected but until today we never abandoned a project: It took us more than one year and a half to unlock XDJ-RX, but finally we made it and it's now officially supported.

Same rules apply to any other controller. We don't stop trying to unlock a controller and support it, unless it's absolutely impossible. And in that case you should complain to the hardware manufacturer, not us.

发表时间 Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 10:24 am
Not a problem for me, as I can wait as long as it takes. On the other hand, maybe you guys should take a break. They need us more than we need them. I will not buy a controller, unless it works with the software of my choice. They know that you guys will make them work, so they can make more money. The truth of the matter is, I don't need another controller, I just want one. I am capable of separating my wants from my needs. If enough of us stop buying their controllers, they will make it a lot easier for you to support them.

So, pick a controller, and tell the manufacturer that you will not work to support it. See how many they sell.

发表时间 Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 10:39 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Not a problem for me, as I can wait as long as it takes. On the other hand, maybe you guys should take a break. They need us more than we need them. I will not buy a controller, unless it works with the software of my choice. They know that you guys will make them work, so they can make more money. The truth of the matter is, I don't need another controller, I just want one. I am capable of separating my wants from my needs. If enough of us stop buying their controllers, they will make it a lot easier for you to support them.

So, pick a controller, and tell the manufacturer that you will not work to support it. See how many they sell.

Yep thats what I did when I returned the RZX. I stated in "Reason of Return": Not working with the software of my choice
Not that a single customer will make a difference but if all do it like that, they might consider unlocking their controllers...

发表时间 Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 1:46 pm
robyvisPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Thanks for reply.
They don't even consider to stick mixed in key in which will be good,how can we try to ask to unlock the controller for virtual deejay?
Pioneer make our life very hard sometimes and I wasn't complaining, I was just wondering why wasn't unlocked and now I know we have to ask Pioneer, also is not so long they made this controller, and don't even work well with Recordbox, I mean the DDJ RZX.... thanks

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 10:44 pm
Well Some of us vintage DJ's Like the many features of the controller and also like the virtual DJ interface better than the offered rekordbox or the serato for that matter I have been using virtual DJ since it came out and for one reason the support and the flexibility of the software. I am waiting also for the mapping I have used it on my sx sx2 and now sx3. But the rzx sound quality is much better than all of them that is why I need it to work and the VJ engine is a lot more solid. Please give me the mapping it will satisfy a lot of clients with deep pockets.

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 18 @ 12:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJ CASANOVA NY wrote :
...Please give me the mapping it will satisfy a lot of clients with deep pockets.

Pioneer DDJ-RZX is natively supported in latest VirtualDJ Build.

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 18 @ 8:27 am
Does the screen work?

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 7:12 am

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 9:20 pm
DVJ FULL wrote :
Does the screen work?

Yes it does.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 9:58 pm
Sto cercando il driver e mapping per la consoll pioneer ddj rzx ho virtual dj pro infinity

发表时间 Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 2:10 am
Please post in English, or use the appropriate forum area.

If you read the thread, you will see that the RZX is already natively supported (you do not need mapping).

Any drivers required will be available on the Pioneer site, not here.

发表时间 Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 6:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)