快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Cue Button Stops Responding!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys

So I have been running 8.2 on the latest update and its giving me some issues throughout the night at my resident gig.
The cue button will just randomly stop working and I have to use the jog wheel on my Numark Mixtrack Quad to take the track back to the beginning. I also have another issue where I select to listen to another deck and it just keeps skipping back to another deck that I don't want to hear in my headphones.

seems to be a couple of bugs I thought I would bring to peoples attention.
cheers

发表时间 Sun 07 May 17 @ 8:45 pm
If it's just one cue button, think both issues could be a button that starts failing and sending irregular midi signals, causing it to sometimes not work and to other times automatically changing the PFL channel

发表时间 Sun 07 May 17 @ 9:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1st one indeed sounds like a hardware fault.
Q: When this happens, is the track playing and CUE doesnt go back to the previous Cue ? Did you notice if by pressing CUE, a temporary CUE white marker was set at the current position ?

For the 2nd issue. its probably due to the Auto-Headphones selection, mostly happens if you scratch/touch the Jogwheel.
You can turn this automation off by setting the AutoHeadphones (from Settings-->OPTIONS tab) to No.

发表时间 Mon 08 May 17 @ 10:56 am
The cue issue isn't hardware it works fine on vdj7. It happens a couple of times a night and the cue button doesn't even light up but if I reload another track again it will start working. its very strange.

thanks for your reply, its great that we can all work together.

发表时间 Mon 08 May 17 @ 10:58 am
When CUE button stops working can you check if SLIP is active?

发表时间 Mon 08 May 17 @ 8:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)