快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ SR issues with certain functions not working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FumpsHome userMember since 2016
Hi guys
I'm having a few nightmares setting up my Pioneer DDJ-SR. After a nightmare of a list of issues to finally get sound through my controller (Not VDJ's fault) I am now having issues with the mapping (I think).

First off I'm still new to all this so please be patient:
The issues I am having is that the master volume knob has no effect and looks as though it needs mapping but am unsure how to do this.
Also the FX knob are not allowing me to select them: the first one works bt the effect carries on playing even after i deselect it.
The other two FX knobs will not light up at all, instead they cycle through the different effects which changes the effect on the first knob.
I have installed all firmware, drivers & mapping from the VDJ site when setting this all up but am now faced with these issues.

I'd really appreciate some help if possible

thanks for your time in reading this

发表时间 Sat 06 May 17 @ 2:45 pm
Fumps wrote :
the master volume knob has no effect

Answered in the other thread you have running - here

发表时间 Sat 06 May 17 @ 2:54 pm
Hi mate
Yes with these new issues I'm finding I thought it would be better to start a new thread.

Yes the volume knob doesn't change the volume at all.

发表时间 Sat 06 May 17 @ 3:31 pm
Fumps wrote :
Hi mate
Yes with these new issues I'm finding I thought it would be better to start a new thread.

The action of the second and third effect button in the default mapping depends on if you are in 3-slots layout:
Button 2: effect_3slots_layout ? effect 2 active : effect select -1
Button 3: effect_3slots_layout ? effect 3 active : effect select +1
So if you are in 1-slot mode they cycle the effects. If you are in 3-slot mode they turn on and off effect 2 and 3
You can try changing your mode by making sure you are using the default skin, and clicking the header of the effect block

发表时间 Sat 06 May 17 @ 9:47 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Fumps wrote :
Hi mate

The action of the second and third effect button in the default mapping depends on if you are in 3-slots layout:
Button 2: effect_3slots_layout ? effect 2 active : effect select -1
Button 3: effect_3slots_layout ? effect 3 active : effect select +1
So if you are in 1-slot mode they cycle the effects. If you are in 3-slot mode they turn on and off effect 2 and 3
You can try changing your mode by making sure you are using the default skin, and clicking the header of the effect block

Thanks so much for your reply.
I'm steadily getting it back to the original settings and layout, its been a hard slog for someone like me who has no idea how to change this kind of stuff, but i'm getting there.

Thanks again for all your help & advice.

发表时间 Wed 10 May 17 @ 9:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)