Forum: Addons

话题: Transform
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 6:54 pm
Works well
Thank you :)

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 7:44 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Nice nice, finally addressed the 'before the first beat' issue.

One idea, I guess this is beat grid driven but in certain circumstances [like having a 1/4 loop active] I can see a use for time driven [based on bpm]
Maybe check if in a loop, if loop less than dial 1 [length] use a calculated time for the gate.

If this is unlikely to happen please say and I'll make my own.
I'm curious how you improved the sound q, maybe a ramp for the cut, maybe some low cut eq, just curious as loopCut [my plug] in some cases is too harsh.

Although, further thought some thing like the beatgrid gui might be better, the grid gives the pattern, dial 1 gives the playback rate, dial 2 w/d dial 3 pattern slot, just an idea.

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 11:11 pm
found a bug with mute beat, seems to only work with fx changing on state, changing while fx active doesn't change anything.

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 11:16 pm
Works fine for me?

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 1:27 am
Really? maybe I'm not describing right.
with both dials full and mute beat off I get
1 _ 3 _ 1 _ 3 _
if while the fx is active I change the state of mute beat, nothing happens. I'd expect
_ 2 _ 4 _ 2 _ 4

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 2:01 pm
Ah, I see what you mean. This is only an issue when it's set to 1 beat ;)

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 2:22 pm
locodog wrote :
Nice nice, finally addressed the 'before the first beat' issue.

Actually I take that back, triggering the fx before the first beat has inconsistent results [sometimes mutes sometimes plays without gating..

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 4:37 pm
Can this be made to work on the pads rather than controlling the measures on the dial? As like the Roll or Slicer pads where the measures are laid out on the pads. 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 etc. Accessed instantly to address the "ON BEAT ISSUE".
For better controll and creativity transforming? Just a suggestion.
Nice job.

发表时间 Sun 30 Apr 17 @ 3:56 pm
Yes, that reminds me - I should have supported effect_beats. I will sort that and it will make a pad page easier ;)

发表时间 Tue 02 May 17 @ 7:55 am
SBDJ wrote :
Yes, that reminds me - I should have supported effect_beats. I will sort that and it will make a pad page easier ;)

Yes...

Thank you SBDJ.

发表时间 Sun 07 May 17 @ 4:07 am
Is there a PAN DELAY for VDJ 8 ?

Does it exist?

Thank you.

发表时间 Sun 07 May 17 @ 7:54 am