快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: one license- two laptops

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, im a pro subscriber, i pay monthly for my license, so what i am wondering i use two sets of laptops, one with cd's and one with a controller, one will be used for karaoke and the other for dj'ing. would i need to subscribe again for another license or can i use the same log in on both laptops and run them simultaneously without any issues?

发表时间 Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 4:50 pm
You can log in to two machines simultaneously without any trouble as that is allowed in the EULA. If you log in to a third then the oldest one will be logged out automatically.

1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS

You are granted one license to:
- install the Software on as many computers as you want, but;
- run the Software on a maximum of two computers at any single time, provided that they are at the same physical location and operated by the same person.

发表时间 Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 4:58 pm
OnecruPRO InfinityMember since 2014
My computer i originally used the program on crashed and i am unable to get my license number. How can i use it on a new computer?

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 9:58 am
Just sign in to the software using your forum login and password

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 10:00 am
Hello..
i used virtual Dj a while back in my home with a desktop pc and now got a new laptop and movies since how can i use my serial no. thats on my vestax typhoon cause each time i play it plays for a while then stops... and when i key in the serial no. it says its a already registered serial no. ????

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 1:48 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Hello user,
make a proper account here and register you LE serial to your new account.and you can then log into vdj 8 or maybe have access to a LE download.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 5:36 pm
user19183319 wrote :
when i key in the serial no. it says its a already registered serial no

It would only say that if either:

1) You had already registered VDJ with that serial number (which doesn't seem to be the case).
2) You bought the Typhoon second hand from someone who had already used the serial number themselves.

If it's 2 then you cannot use that serial number. They are not transferable. You need to buy your own license.

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 19 @ 5:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)