快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: virtual dj le 7.0.5 tracklisting +mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i install on a new macbook pro (i5 8gb 256ssd) the virtual dj le 7,0.5 (7.4.7 crashes).. i play songs to test it.. then i open the traclisting folder (user>username>virtualdj>tracklisting) i find the .m3u but when i open it from virtual dj (the traclisting folder) its empty...any idea (sorry about my english)

发表时间 Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 8:24 pm
Has it worked before? Because I know browser/search functionality is one of limitations in the LE version, so maybe it's simply not included
If it has worked before with the LE version, make sure that your user has the correct rights to access the files (an issue like that could also be why 7.4.7 crashes)
Finally: There is a date bug in all version up until v. 7.4.7, which became very noticeable after Jan. 1th 2016. That may also have something to do with it

Other than that I don't think a lot of us will be able to help you.
v7.0.5 has been unsupported for a long time (it's from August 2011), and I don't think a lot of people have access to it anymore

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 16 @ 3:51 pm
at windows worked and yes its an old version but the controller (djazz pro) is still in the market

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 16 @ 7:24 pm
This is an English speaking forum only, please use one of our forums with a language that you are comfortable with, thank you.

发表时间 Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 9:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)