快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ freezes while sorting videos to folder

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Last night I happened to sort a lot of my new videos with no problems, this morning while continuing to sort (drag into folders) the screen flashed and the program frozed, have to ctrl del to close it. It happens randomly, sometimes after the 10th, 4th, 1st... song that's dragged to the folder. I have not changed anything. I'm not sure right now if also happens with sorting audios since I've only been working with videos to prepare for a video gig.

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 10:31 am
The only change I made this morning was my default video card, instead of using my pc card, I changed it to default to my high performance 4gb NVIDA video card. I changed it back to my PC integrated card and the problem went away but there is a slight delay/pause when the first video is loaded. The performance with my NVIDA is much better, is this card not recommended?
I'm using the updated version of VDJ.

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 11:00 am
Before moving files to folders I load on the deck first to prelisten..

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 11:04 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Are you moving the videos while still loaded on the deck?

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 12:22 pm
Guess you can say that. I load the video, hit play and then attempt to move it. Doing the same action under the the other video card does not create the freeze. This is on a Lenovo y70, 16 gig ram, 4gb Nvidia.

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 3:27 pm
DJDonchino wrote :
Guess you can say that. I load the video, hit play and then attempt to move it. Doing the same action under the the other video card does not create the freeze. This is on a Lenovo y70, 16 gig ram, 4gb Nvidia.

To clarify I'm not moving the physical location of the file. Im adding it to my playlist folders. It even happened a few times when the file was not moved.

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 3:30 pm
Hello any recommendations to fix this?? It's only happening when virtual dj is using my Nvidia video card.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 6:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)