快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Video Fader script Question? Link to a fader

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So, what I am trying to do is link one of my unused faders on a midi device to control the master video fade level. I don't know what script to use. I do not want video levels linked to volume but I want the video levels linked to 1 fader on a midi device. a few clubs I DJ in have massive LED walls and the music videos are too bright however when I do visuals I want them bright so what I want to do is use 1 slider to bring the video brightness down and I don't know what script to use. Ive searched and nothing has worked it. The only thing that worked was bringing the brightness down on 1 deck, not both so I guess Im looking for something that will bring the brightness down for both at the same time or a master level or something. Any help would be awesome as always THANKS

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 7:00 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok the thing that did work, bringing down the video level on one deck, what did you use?

I have a few ideas but it's always [...ok normally always] good to see what has been tried

a two minute check looks like the vdj video effect colourize on the master video effect with dials 1 to 4 at 0% and dial 5 controlling the brightness should do the job
have a test and if it'll do the job let me know and I'll give you a script to make your slider range from -100% to default [neutral brightness]

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 7:04 pm
I used what VDJ had video_level was what I used. Only took action on 1 deck, not a master. I want one unused slider on a midi device I have to bring down the master video output.. Any other code I tried just didn't do a thing lol

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 7:19 pm
Ok you're getting the the start of scripts, and you're trying stuff,
but there is a bit of joining up to do, with how your gear is set

try

"deck master video_level"

Tricky Lengthy to explain but for scripts on only one dial [just one, not one per side] you have to add which deck you want to perform the action

deck master
deck left
deck right
deck defualt
deck 1
deck 42

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 8:43 pm
ok Ill give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks so much for your help.

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 9:37 pm
For some reason the only thing is does it fade the left deck only with everything I try

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:12 pm
Working from a custom dial here, what HW what dial name?

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:16 pm
im not sure what you are asking?

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:20 pm
Your HardWare
& the mapping/dial you are writing your script to

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:22 pm
Im using an APC mini and its slider9

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:23 pm
Make that slider8 not 9

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 10:25 pm
EDIT