快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Is there a plugin that does geometric correction of the video output? when projecting from an angle? - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am very impatient to see the futur improvements of this plugin (squash control to adjust ratio and maybe; resizing, 4 corner points repositioning...).

Many thanks SDBJ!

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 11:06 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Amazing work Scott !

But can this effect work on Video Master out ?
My TellyVisual is not following the keystone effect, same goes with Tellymedia.

Please check this video: https://youtu.be/v44YDXv-noU

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 3:47 pm
The effect needs to be on top of TellyVisuals to work. I see no options for it in Scott's keystone effect... It probably does not work with the sampler either so those options to be on top should be the default for the keystone effect for it to work correctly. The other thing is you can choose TV to use default ordering but that is not what you want...

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 4:14 pm
Thank you Don.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 4:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The effect is set to process last, and does work on the sampler when activated on the master output. Of course if two effects are set to process last, then only one of them can actually be last.

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 2:42 pm
Thanks Scott

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 4:33 pm

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 6:35 pm
SBDJ wrote :

Wth!?!?!

Is that some sort of projection mapping plugin???

If so please say you have a Mac version as well???

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 8:34 pm
Sort of, you can create multiple copies of the video output, each shaped differently.

This one might get a bigger wtf from you....

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:12 pm
Oh man!! I could really use this Scott!!

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:30 pm
Holy Mackerel Batman!!!

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 12:26 am
So Perfect !

This looks awesome, would it be to much to ask for if you could make a colour setting for different background colours ;-)

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 4:16 pm
Hi SBDJ,

Is there some news of your Keystone plugin?

I don't know if you have seen that, but for people who made a donation for "TellyMedia" & "TellyVisuals", there is some very interesting options...

There is a totally independant application called "Telly Container" (with all the fonctions of TellyMedia & TellyVisuals).

In this application, there is a very simple but incredible Shape option (with four corner adjustment) to shape the video output.

It's exactly what I'm searching for to adjust the video output of VDJ.

Do you think it's possible?

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 12:44 pm

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 1:23 pm
The shape tool in TC is not the same thing as Scott's keystone. The shape tool in TC has 4 corner adjustment which means you can bend the crap out of it or adjust each corner individually for an exact fit. It does not use any notion of depth which produces less distortion. Each method has a place and just depends on what you are trying to do. In the case of TC, it will be improved for more elaborate shaping.

With just the 4 corner adjustment, you can produce page curls etc. and so will probably evolve into other areas besides shaping.

Here I have taken the right top corner and bent it down and over. You can also use it for projection correction though.

Here is a rotation. You can using the points for resizing as well.

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 6:12 pm
That's exactly what I wanted to say!

Thanks Don!

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 7:03 pm
Scott, any news on the keystone updates (to help give us potentially 4 separate decks in the master video view??)

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:04 pm
I haven't done anything with it; seemed pointless since Don was already doing it with interpolation.

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:52 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I haven't done anything with it; seemed pointless since Don was already doing it with interpolation.

Nooooooooo please finish it, I'm begging you.

And if possible give us the ability to assign the sampler when using videos ;-p

发表时间 Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 12:10 am
Hi SBDJ,

It's not pointless at all.
Don made something similar but only inside Telly Container (wich is a totally independant software), not in his Telly Media or Telly Visuals plugin.
So, we can't use it with VDJ.

发表时间 Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 12:23 am
56%