快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 8.2 Dennon mc6000 crashing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mrjmgPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I upgdated to 8.2 3343 1200 using a dennon mc6000 and a Toshiba I7 laptop. all was fine till I installed the update now on two separate machines when i open vdj and just sitting there it will crash and vdj reopens. I cant find a fix. does anyone have a idea or a way to go back to the previous build

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:08 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Try fix before going back,

rename your settings,xml file and try boot v8,
does that work?

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:25 pm
so rename the xml to lets say old and then reopen vdj 8 correct

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:27 pm
ok I did that same thing.. very weird I never had any issue with vdj and I know vdj and computers very well..

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:30 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
So, it works again?

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:34 pm
no it isn t still the same. I was using it on Monday last night it said vdj was updated do you want to use ver 8.2 I said yes and now this.. I thought ok it is my system so I grabbed the backup laptop and the same thing with that system.
is there a way to go back a build in vdj??

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:44 pm

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 2:52 pm
your crash reports suggest it might be with the Denon ASIO driver. Can you try switching to WASPI drivers for the sound card and retest?

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 5:11 pm
DJBrandonJames
thank you once I saw it kept crashing I figured windows 10 did a update during a restart and the aiso sound driver isn't playing nice. I changed it to the wasapi driver seems to be working steady..
I cant tell a sound difference with the aiso and wasapi anyway

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 5:35 pm
It's not good news if Windows 10 updates are causing driver instability.

Would be good to find out what's happening here before others suffer from the same problem as the Denon Asio drivers are still used by a lot of people.

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 5:37 pm
I agree I have to say this isn't a VDJ issue at all. I know now looking back at the history in windows 10 it did a update last night, I remember vdj would lock up last year when denon didn't put a new asio driver out for the mc6000 and I was using the wasapi driver then with no issues.
so I will see on the denon fourm if others are seeing the same issue
ty for everyones help.

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 5:44 pm
mrjmg wrote :
I will see on the denon fourm

I believe the "Denon forum" (which was never their official forum) is no longer on line. It seems that since inMusic took over, all traces to that forum have been removed.

Looks like you have to go here now http://www.denondj.com/support

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 6:03 pm
The forum disappeared because it was hosted by 123-reg and when they went titsup they completely lost the database as there was no backup.

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 6:32 pm
I'm using 6000mk2 with two tt's. My laptop is using Windows 10. My computer goes to blue screen and restarts about every 5 minutes. I have u installed the latest drivers from denon with no change. When my computer shuts down it reports a ddjtraub/system failure. I researched this and it's the denon drivers. I understand that the waspi drivers are an alternative but don't know how to configure this white my dvs set up. Any advice would be appreciated

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 4:36 pm
eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can you post a screenshot of your sound settings?

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 10:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)