快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Can I bind a button to change this setting?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'd like to know if its possible to select options in this dialog with a bind.

发表时间 Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 7:26 pm
No, you can't change that setting with a button directly.
Why do you need this on a button ?
There are some work-arounds, but I need to understand what you want to do first before I can provide a script...

发表时间 Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:18 pm
Okay, thanks, I'd like to control all 6 decks with my DDJ-SB2. When I select "Automatic" it changes to "Automatic (1, 2, 3, 4)" which completely inhibits me from controlling deck 5 or 6, that's why I was curious if it was possible to bind a button to toggle between "(1, 2, 3, 4)" and "(3, 4, 5, 6)".

发表时间 Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Assign a button that exists on both sides of the DDJ-SB2 as ..
invert_controllers
When used on the left side, will cycle-assign the left side of the unit to Decks 1,3,5
When used on the right side, will cycle-assign the right side of the unit to Decks 2,4,6

Should do the trick, but i guess you would also want to assign the deck as Left/right too.. which will require a more complex script.. try this ..
invert_controllers & action_deck 1 ? deck 5 leftdeck : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 leftdeck : action_deck 5 ? deck 3 leftdeck : action_deck 2 ? deck 6 rightdeck : action_deck 4 ? deck 2 rightdeck : deck 4 rightdeck

Btw, the decks change 1->5->3 instead of 1->3->5 here, but maybe its because of the special case of the controller i use to test here.. so give the above a try and let me know.

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:08 am
Thanks, djdad. I overwrote the existing "deck_chg" button code with this. I'm going to mix for a little bit and report back soon with my results.

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 9:25 pm
Everything seems to be working just fine, thanks for the fix! :D

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 11:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)