快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Mac in full screen

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just tried 8.2 on my mac as I had issues going full screen with an external display in 8.1. Unfortunately in 8.2 I cannot get VDJ to remain full screen with the program itself. I have the 'maximize' setting to 1 which should keep the app fun screen, however if the cursor goes up top the menu bar comes down and the dock comes up when the cursor goes to the bottom of the screen. I also have a keyboard shortcut to maximize to fullscreen which doesn't appear to do anything in 8.2.

My previous issue was that when I double clicked the external monitor the video would go full screen, however if I minimized the program the video window would minimize as well which was not acceptable. So far it appears the same in 8.2, however I can't even get the app itself to remain in full screen now. Please help!!!!

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:15 am
I tried this on 2 different Mac's with the same result.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:34 am
anyone else seeing this issue?

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 12:55 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have the same issue with my Mac. Hovering over the bottom of the screen brings up the dock and the top of the screen brings down the menu bar! 8.1 was not this way! 8.1 stayed full screen no matter where the cursor was on the screen!

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:47 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's useful to be able to access the dock even when vdj is in full screen I would think.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:55 pm
there is a separate semi-fullscreen mode where the dock and menu bar appear. The actual fullscreen mode shouldn't allow those items to pull in as with previous versions of VDJ. I have raised this with support who agreed. They were going back to the dev team to have a look.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 3:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)