快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: How do i remove a plugin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

perryrobControlleristMember since 2003
The wahwah plugin for version 8 doesnt work, however the one for version 7 does. I deleted the version 8 from plugin folder but its still showing up. I have 2 wah wahh showing in my effect list. How di i get rid or uninstall the version 8 one

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 3:11 pm
you can't remove the Native_Plugin(s), however you can move it to the IGNORE section of the sound effects.

want to see what this Native Plugins are, just go to virtual DJ folder under my documents and you see a whole list that you can't remove. Even if you delete this file(s), when VDJ is executed, it will return.

Best, move to the ignore list.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 4:01 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
The Magic.DJ wrote :
you can't remove the Native_Plugin(s), however you can move it to the IGNORE section of the sound effects.

Where is this "IGNORE section of the sound effects" I do not see it.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 4:34 pm
right click the one you wish to ignore and select ignore :-)

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 4:43 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
thank you , cool

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 9:54 pm
perryrobControlleristMember since 2003
thanks i saw that, much appreciated

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 10:34 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Is it possible to remove native plugins that I dont want from the map that its installed in C:/documents/vdj/plugins ?

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 4:42 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No, you cannot remove native plugins.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 7:05 pm
GBL16Home userMember since 2017
You have down instruments,vocals...and you download new addons and they do not work. HOW TO DELETE !!!
Go to your Documents ( My documents), VirtualDJ and sampler.In sampler you see winrar files.Do not do these new drums with the name and just delete,and that is it

发表时间 Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 10:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)