快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Can I disable the jog wheels on my Reloop Beatpad
RazKoolControlleristMember since 2015
Is there a script verb that I can use on a skin or physical button to completely disable the jog wheels on my controller?

I have found on occasion (few thank god) that I have accidentally nudged a wheel when reaching for an adjacent button or encoder and of course, depending on it's current 'mode' it has had undesirable consequences!!

I've looked thru the 8.x verb list but nothing jumps out at me.

Cheers in advance.

B

发表时间 Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 8:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Easiest way is to use the SCRATCH/VINYL button and set Jog to CD/Bend mode. I suppose minor movements/touch wont ruin your mix.

Hard way is to modify all the JOG/JOG_TOUCH Keys and have something like this..
JOG-> var 'jogoff' ? nothing : touchwheel
JOG_TOUCH--> var 'jogoff' ? nothing : touchwheel_touch

then you need to assign a controller/keyboard/custom button to toggle this variable ..
SOME_BUTTON--> toggle 'jogoff'
Replace jogoff with $jogoff if you need to have a global variable to turn both Jogs on/off

发表时间 Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 8:51 pm
RazKoolControlleristMember since 2015
That's DJdad. Perfect.

Went with option 2.

发表时间 Fri 11 Dec 15 @ 2:24 pm
djdad wrote :
Easiest way is to use the SCRATCH/VINYL button and set Jog to CD/Bend mode. I suppose minor movements/touch wont ruin your mix.

Hard way is to modify all the JOG/JOG_TOUCH Keys and have something like this..
JOG-> var 'jogoff' ? nothing : touchwheel
JOG_TOUCH--> var 'jogoff' ? nothing : touchwheel_touch

then you need to assign a controller/keyboard/custom button to toggle this variable ..
SOME_BUTTON--> toggle 'jogoff'
Replace jogoff with $jogoff if you need to have a global variable to turn both Jogs on/off

Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 22 @ 12:14 pm
Dose anyone know if there’s a way to disable the lights on the jog wheels ???

发表时间 Sat 01 Apr 23 @ 8:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to edit the Mapping and delete/modify the actions assigned to keys with name starting with LED_RING_

You can completely delete their actions or query some variable if you want to toggle on/off.
E.g.
LED_RING_FXMODE from effect_slider 1 to var '$ringleds' ? nothing : effect_slider 1

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 23 @ 12:29 am