快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: virtual dj LE 7.4.2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i want the limited edition 7.4.2 because i dont want to paye for this i bought the program with the dj wego but i lost the cd

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 12:01 pm
You do not show as being a registered LE user. To recover your LE license, it needs to be registered here first (by you, to your account).

When you have done that.....
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html Click on My Licenses

Also, please do not post the same request more than once. Please read the forum rules.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 12:11 pm
dj ya love wrote :
i want the limited edition 7.4.2 because i dont want to paye for this i bought the program with the dj wego but i lost the cd

Actually, you did not buy the program. You bought a controller, that had a free version of the software included, that could work with that controller only. There is a difference. It was your responsibility to register the software with VDJ. If you did so, you can contact support, and they will be able to help you. If you did not register the software and cannot find your CD, you will have to contact Pioneer. Unfortunately, we can't help you on the forum, you must contact support.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 7:36 pm
thank you

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 8:32 pm
hi there i bought a license for virtual dj then ive got a mac instead windows but i cant get my registration code init no windows appears it does make a noise saying there's a window but cant see it to stick the code innit any helps? many thanks

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 10:15 pm
perdi o cd preciso do driver e virtual da minha DDJ WEGO !!! alguem ajuda ??

发表时间 Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 12:31 am
chcę limitowaną edycję 7.4.2, ponieważ nie chcę za to płacić, kupiłem program z drugiej ręki i klucz jest już nie ważny co radzicie zrobić

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 9:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)