快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: How do you perform Database Cleanup or Fix in VDJ8.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am evaluating VDJ8 and I have not been able to find the feature that helps you cleanup or fix database errors that was in VDJ7. I have been doing a lot of database management on my external hard drive, such as deleting karaoke songs that were duplicates. (Note: this 'maintenance' was done after loading the database to VDJ8!). I am still seeing files in the search and browser that had been recently deleted. How do you clean the database up? I have tried to "re-add" to searchdb and recurse with no effect.

In VDJ7 you could select a performance feature that would clean these files, so that they would no longer show up in searches, thus eliminating 'error' when loading to a deck. Can't find this feature in VDJ8. It was a great feature in VDJ7.

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 10:37 am
See page 37 of the VDJ 8 Users Guide.

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 10:51 am
It's incredibly frustrating that something so easy in VDJ 7 is now so complicated in VDJ8! You could do "clean and Fix" in VDJ7 and it was done. It's so STUPID! Please fix this VDJ!!!

发表时间 Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 11:07 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
How exactly is browser options -> database -> remove missing files from search db more complicated?

发表时间 Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 1:30 am
Adion wrote :
How exactly is browser options -> database -> remove missing files from search db more complicated?

It's more complicated when there is no database after options?

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 5:57 pm
As groovindj said, Page 37 of the VDJ8 User Guide.

Only takes 2 clicks. ;-)

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 10:35 pm
Can you provide a link to that VDJ8 User Guide. I Can't see anyting about DataBase on page 37 !?

发表时间 Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 10:02 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 2:10 am
Page 37 is not about cleaning database.

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 5:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 5:44 pm
Adion wrote :

You don't need to do a clean on VDJ 8......pull the track up in browser.....if it highlights RED /error. right click on it.... at the top it will show replace...that bring up your hard drive....click on open that renews the track.......you've now got you track back.
VDJ don't seem to think it looks like you to do a clean as in VDJ 7 anymore..... seems to be a lot quicker !!!

Hope this help !!!

发表时间 Fri 28 Sep 18 @ 9:59 am
This thread was started FOUR YEARS ago...

You're quoting a four year old message. The last post was two years ago.

Please do not dig up old threads (read the forum rules).

发表时间 Fri 28 Sep 18 @ 12:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)