快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: How do i remove the Vdj 8 logo on video screen? - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think I get what you're saying.
what I do is instead of the default settings for the logo in options I use an mp4 clip on a loop in the sample bank then resize and reposition on screen and set transparency - this works with both pc and that "other computer" type - the current default logo display only shows a static image as far as I've been able to tell.
honestly the sampler works much better for this as you have much more control over it.

simple spinning animated club logo in top left corner

发表时间 Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 8:11 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks for the explanation. I was just to lazy to write it all down :P

发表时间 Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 9:37 am
seems that the question keeps coming up on facebook as well... here it is in action

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 8:56 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Maybe time for official support for animated logos.
Cant be too difficult
Thanx in advance

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 11:51 pm
well.. in a way they already are in the sample bank and with many more options than the plain native showlogo

发表时间 Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 1:56 am
You might not want to just show your logo all the time and you might want to have a series of videos or image playing. TellyMedia has supported this since way back when, You can use animated gif, animated png, most any video, video with native transparency like FLV, MOV, AVI, etc. and Flash SWF files The sampler supports native transparency in helc and mov pngs as far as I know. If your video does not have built in transparency you can use the sampler chroma key and works ok for simple coloration but not good for complex coloration. That is just the nature of the beast as the colors can vary wildly. If it was my logo, I would want it to be crisp clean and create the logo with a video format that contains native transparency.

For this I am using TellyMedia that has been resized to lower right and displays a Pangolin logo SWF I did awhile back, and Spring Break FLV video, and a real time clock SWF file. These will cycle endlessly in TM automatic mode. You can save and load as many of these you want as pak files. Pak files can contain up to 72 file links which can be audio, video, images, all in a variety of formats and SWF flash files. You can instantly switch to playing just one thing or let it cycle thru. TM works in VDJ 7 and 8.

发表时间 Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 8:46 am
I have a pro infinity license, yet it keeps saying only pro users can make changes. I'm trying to remove the VDJ logo on the video screen

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 4:47 pm
...and you're logged into VDJ with your forum username and password?

Does the config screen say that you've got a Pro license?

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 4:56 pm
groovindj wrote :
...and you're logged into VDJ with your forum username and password?

Does the config screen say that you've got a Pro license?

That was the problem, I'm new to 8. Why I'm thinking of it, how do I remove the black bars on the screen when playing videos

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 5:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab, setting letterBoxing (set to Zoom)

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 5:25 pm
Some videos have letterboxing, so that's the way they are.

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 7:48 pm
djdad wrote :
From VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab, setting letterBoxing (set to Zoom)

Thanks, that worked

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 9:11 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Some videos have letterboxing, so that's the way they are.

These bars are on the side, but by checking zoom it got rid of it. Hopefully that will not affect how the videos look on a big screen

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 9:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)