快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: American Audio ASIO drivers ???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just a quick question regarding ASIO drivers, and which version should be used? Running VDJ Pro 7 with VMS4.1 controller. Should I install the ASIO drivers form the LE disk? Firmware Version 1.22 that I have seen on the net , or version 1.07 or even 3.11 ? some versions are in the below link? Thx

http://www.adjaudio.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1447

发表时间 Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 1:31 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Asiodriver from the Le should work fine...( does at least with my vms controllers)
when you switch on your vms you see the peak led flashing. how many on each side...?

发表时间 Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 2:06 pm
When I switch it on just the left side flashes into the Red, nothing on the Right side !

发表时间 Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 2:44 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
well, seems another prob here...flashing 5/11 LED´s means Firmware version 5.11 which should be fine. as far as i can remember there was never a fw update for the 4.1, cause there was no need to.
asiodrivers 1.2 or 1.22 is ok too. when you controller is working as it should and there are no sound or latency issues, leave it as it is...
Never change a running system...;-)

发表时间 Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 3:02 pm
KikatchHome userMember since 2017

Hello, After reinstalling my PC, the message ADJ ASIO Failed to create ASIO driver appears when VirtualDJ starts. Please know what to do with it. Thank you. Peter.

发表时间 Sun 23 Feb 20 @ 8:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)