快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: How To Midi Map Different Knobs On My American Audio 10MXR Using VDJ Pro ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i seen videos on youtube on how to midi map knobs on the american audio 10mxr to do different things. how can i do this in VDJ ?

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:21 pm
It's in the VDJ manual (user guide) under the title mappers.

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:25 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Easy way:

Config Menu

Mappers tab

Hit green plus then key learn. Then push the button or slider you want to use, then hit action learn. Use your mouse to select on the skin the element you want to control. You can also type the action in the window next to action learn. Suggestions will come up as you type. It can take some time, but you can make buttons, knobs and sliders do all kinds of stuff.

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:40 pm
thanx for the fast replies. i never did the midi map stuff. so ima give it a try right now :-)

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:49 pm
if your mapping the eq knobs you might want to use

fake_eq_low
fake_eq_mid
fake_eq_high

Using those commands will only change the knobs on the skin without affecting the sound

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 1:30 pm
synthet1c wrote :
if your mapping the eq knobs you might want to use

fake_eq_low
fake_eq_mid
fake_eq_high

Using those commands will only change the knobs on the skin without affecting the sound

Would it be like a double effect otherwise?

Software and hardware both adjusting the sound?

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 1:43 pm
yep that's correct

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 2:22 pm
well ive been at it for like an hour with no luck.. so my fellow dj\'s this is what im trying to accomplish. on my american audio 10mxr mixer to cue the headphones you have to rotate a dumb knob left or right to cue either side. im used to push button style headphone cue. so im trying to map the two hi/low kill knobs they push down to activate & deactivate. or the hot cue buttons. i followed the manual but no luck please my picture

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 2:44 pm
deck 1 pfl
deck 2 pfl

I don't have anything setup to try it out. What have you tried so far.

Why not use it as is shouldn't take long to get used to it.

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 3:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)