快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Pioneer DDJ Wego Skin - Is it available for Download

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Quick question could the Pioneer DDJ Wego Skin be available as a seperate download for VDJ Pro, it looks like the kind of skin I've been looking to find for a long time.

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 8:38 am
Sorry, LE skins are exclusive to LE version of VirtualDJ that they are included with. They are not available separately (Unless the manufacturer requests and authorises this.)

If you have purchased a Pioneer DDJ-WeGO then you can get the skin by simply installing the VirtualDJ LE that comes with it. The skin will then also be available in VirtualDJ Pro. You can uninstall the LE again afterwards if you wish.

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 1:20 pm
Support staff wrote :
Sorry, LE skins are exclusive to LE version of VirtualDJ that they are included with. They are not available separately (Unless the manufacturer requests and authorises this.)

If you have purchased a Pioneer DDJ-WeGO then you can get the skin by simply installing the VirtualDJ LE that comes with it. The skin will then also be available in VirtualDJ Pro. You can uninstall the LE again afterwards if you wish.

Ok thought that maybe the answer, wont be purchasing a Wego just for the skin as already have DJM2000 and CDJ's just looked like a good skin so thought i'd ask the question.

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 9:20 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Great Job. i see how to change the colors but it wont change. ive dbl clicked right and left clicked. whats wrong. thanks . ps did i say nice skin. :]

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 6:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 8:02 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
good to know. thanks still great job.

发表时间 Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 8:39 am

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 2:14 pm
LE skins are uploaded only if the manufacture asks that for a reason. That is what happened with Pioneer in this case. Btw, both WeGO and Ergo skins are available for all registered licensed users.

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 10:42 pm

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 7:17 pm
The file size is huge because the skin itself has 10 different background colors, which means 10 different skins combined with the switch_skin_variation action, and each skin has multiple resolutions. If i am not mistaken the zip file includes around 100 bmp +100 xml files !!!!!
But of course, this doesnt mean that the skin itself is "heavy" for a computer to handle. Each time you choose a color for the background it only loads the specific skin in the specific resolution and there will be no problem at all for any computer to handle the skin.

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 9:15 am
Hello guys, I wonder when we will have access to the virtual dj 8 because I want to buy it.

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 8:33 pm

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 9:47 pm
I nead virtual dj le (ddj-wego) skins

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 3:22 pm
As explained on the FAQ page above, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ to be able to download custom skins: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html - This is one of the many benefits of being a registered licensed user.

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it. Please do not ask our users to send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled or your account will be locked.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 3:27 pm
bittudjHome userMember since 2013
I like this skin plz give me the skin

发表时间 Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 11:26 am
As explained on our FAQ pages, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ to be able to download custom skins: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html - This is one of the many benefits of being a registered licensed user.
If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it. Please do not ask our users to send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled or your account will be locked.

发表时间 Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 12:36 pm
schuzuPRO InfinityMember since 2013
hi

sorry for my bad english, i'm only german speaking, but only a little bit english ;-)

i'm a wego home user just for fun, and in vdj8 are many features in the v7 wego skin there not funktion when it klick with mouse (work with the controller its all ok).

some features are not funktion in vdj8 with the wego vdj7 skin:
- jog wheel color change not funktion, always only in purple when loaded a track in deck
- fx key and fx filter button (it can be activate but no deactivate)
- fx 1, 2, 3 can not be activate on the button in the skin (only can activate and deactivate in the textbox from the fx buttons)
- no function on the Buttons: Browser, Sampler, Effects, Record
- rhythm wave can not be changed in 4-deck mode

plan you an update for the wego skin for vdj8 ?

now, for a few days i beginn myself to modify the skin. its a hard work, but its fun ;-)
i'm only modify the purple skin in 1366x768, i think it is the best color for contrast to can read the text on the skin.
modified and added:
- new cpu level
- sandbox added
- new beatbars in 4-deck mode
- master level and limiter lamp added
- old rhythm waves from v7 (i think this is better then the new waves from v8)
- add camelot to the key view in decks
- keylock and autoloop modified to better seen and better klick with mouse
- hotcue / sampler modified to better seen how it is activate on controller (the little red point in v7 are difficult seen)
- play/pause button colored in light green (its better look)
- jogwheel color fixed to yellow/white wen loaded a track in deck
- browser colored to more black and colored select bars (its better to read the text and seen how is selected when scroll)

- and the special feature: add big browser (the wego have in the original mapper at the function "browse push - nothing" then added my variables for big browse and default browse, so you can toggle between big and default with this button on the controller

it is not final, i always work on finetuning ;-)

now my question to djdad
can i take my modified skin to the skin download area or is there a problem with copyrights ?

some pictures from my modified skin:

2 deck no loaded track

2 deck with loaded track on left deck and activated sandbox

4 deck

big browser

发表时间 Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 3:43 pm
Is there a VDJ 8 version of the wego skin available anywhere? (Pro user)

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 4:42 pm
schuzuPRO InfinityMember since 2013

发表时间 Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 11:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)